Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Country

bbcards4sale is an awesome trader.everything is easy and he is very helpful.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See metsin19990's Items on eBay

I've traded with a ton of great people on here too, but two traders kinda stand out - spuds1961 and Trains975. Spuds is the man, threw in some extra cards in one of our trades just because he knew I liked the guys. And Trains is always the nicest guy and half the time doesn't even care what you send him as long as it's the Colts.

Totally agree with you on this one. Steve (spuds1961) sent me a David Wright 2004 Bowman Sterling Auto/Jersey out of the blue because he knew I really wanted it, and that I'd get something for him eventually. Many free cards have followed (I'm actually behind a little bit now, still working on making it up to him :D ).

And John (Trains975) and I have made tons of trades, and BV never is an issue, just making sure we both get what we want.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jdio113's Items on eBay

Three that stand out for me are ChillyDoggy (Craig is a great guy..very nice and an awesome trader), Dpono22 (Dan is another awesome trader!! also very nice), and JeRmZ (Same as above, Jeremy is a great trader and is very nice..and he made my banner for me too!!) thanks

Jason

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trains: Is there a better trader? We always get a deal done quick

tykke: Another great trader, have 5 smooth deals with him

ChillyDoggy: Great trader! Also got my first deal on the site with him

spuds: always a great dealer and always sends extras

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would have to say,
    Trains975, I have traded with him like 3 times and it always goes smooth.
    Griffsdad2430,I just recently sold him a card and it went very well.
    WestCoastSkinsFan,He was my first trade, he tought me how to trade and was very helpful and is probley why i am still on here today!

Thanks guys

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks jdio, Much appreciated!

If I had to pick one I couldn't do it ...

but a few that come to mind that I've traded with several times.

ChillyDoggy
    Colts18328887
    atrain2004 (other wise known as the great Cutler Horder)
    Trains975
    redmac04 - I NEED MONEY!!!!!

after reading 11chaos post below mine ... I must also say, If I forgot to mention someone please forgive me. 124 trades and not one complaint.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Can I vote for myself?

If not I am going with Rammstein, chiliwilly, atrain2004, DanielSweeney, wwffan99tx, sk1222, and too many others to mention.

Because I am not perfect I will forget names of stellar members, so forgive me.

All Staff members are the best because you know I could list all of you here.

First off I must admit I love doing what I do here. The big question is do you know we do this for free?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ntgiants612's Items on eBay

Too many to name considering all the good traders here, but off the top of my head..

spuds1961: As someone else mentioned, never hesitant to give cards away or throw in extras. Just a very kind person.

andrewcstein: Never had any problems with, always a great guy to deal with.

ragtop12: A fellow Bonds collector and always easy to trade with, his tradesite makes trades very easy to come up with and a fast/reliable sender.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See beatlesfan91's Items on eBay

HOF-ER has been the guy ive probably traded with the most. he's great. always ships out when promised and is very nice.. i also think that haybierman is great for starting up group breaks. i was addicted to those for a while. lol. also, BERRIANWR#80 (or whatever it is) because he sold me Schaub SPA and Brees SPx RC auto jerseys for $185 :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12