Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lou2iggy43's Items on eBay

who is your #1 favorite trader on this site?

if youu could only name one trader on this site that you think is the best, who would it be? and why?

Country

DemBoltz is my fav trader because he stole my cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

This could be a nice thread. No one say anything bad.lol The Ones that stands out to me is colts18328887 and griffsdad2430. For these reasons. colts I havent traded in awile but when In was new to this site I traded with him a few times and he was about the nicest person ever. He got me to like the site and learn how to trade. griffsdad is a very kind and easy to deal with trader. I always know I can get something done with him and it go very smooth. As far as overall member I think haybiermen is amazing.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This is the only warning anyone will receive from me. This will not turn into a flaming war or a platform to push your hatred anywhere.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lou2iggy43's Items on eBay

cubsfan- me and griffsdad are working on one right now and i couldnt agree more. he is such a nice guy. the one i have done the most dealing with is CHILLYGOGGY. were working on probably our 8th trade together. we always work out a deal and he always knows how to make it right.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh yes. I foregot to add him in there also. I have traded with him numerous times on about 3 different sites.Very nice trader!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sp0odini's Items on eBay

I like dealing with anyone who is stand up person and comes through on their trades in a timely manner :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like dealing with anyone who is stand up person and comes through on their trades in a timely manner :)

here here!! and that is asking alot aparently!!

i will throw a few names out there - dpono (cowboys suck), azlatin, dmcnabb1999, trains (is there a nicer guy out there?? and man is he persistant with his colts!!), etc, etc, etc

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jurgy1125's Items on eBay

There have been alot of Great people I have dealt with on the site. There haven't been a #1 trader for me, but some great traders are Hendrikus1967 (Henri is a great guy), Leafsfandan (very easy to work with), and Enigma, but there are many great people I missed.

Eric

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

I've traded with a ton of great people on here too, but two traders kinda stand out - spuds1961 and Trains975. Spuds is the man, threw in some extra cards in one of our trades just because he knew I liked the guys. And Trains is always the nicest guy and half the time doesn't even care what you send him as long as it's the Colts.

And I don't think I've traded with these guys (yet), but Hendrikus1967 and Enigma_Shadow need some love as great traders too. Always the most helpful and quickest to lend a hand...you guys rock too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast