Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

A personal message to everyone I trade with here

Hi, everybody - it's Mike of MVB Sportscards. I just wanted to let you know that I will be on and off the site depending on whats going on daily. I have recently found out that I suffer from a panic attack disorder that, some days, is quite debilitating. My doctors are working on getting me on the proper medications and figuring this all out, but it is going to take some time. The reason I wanted to let the SCF community know about this was because if there is a couple of day delay in me sending something or if I do not get right back to you. When the attacks strike, they come out of nowhere are usually leave me in a really tired state for a day or so. I just wanted to let everyone know about this problem in case we are trying to make a trade and you don't see me on the site for a few days or even a week, or a package arrives a few days later than it should. Its just something that I am working on taking care of and I felt compelled to let you all know because I will still be trading and using the site as often as I can, but if something is delayed, that is the reason. Thanks in advance.

Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lou2iggy43's Items on eBay

im sorry thats happeneed to you, hope you're ok:)

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks everything is going to be ok eventually - its just a matter of getting on the right medications and straightening out a chemical imbalance in my brain. Its not life threatening, although it does interfere with everyday life, and once the doctors figure out the right formula for me (its different for peach person) i'll be fine.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Take care and if you need something let me know. Remember your health is more important than sport cards or at least that is what the wife tells me all the time.:new_usa:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hendrikus1967's Items on eBay

Take care and if you need something let me know. Remember your health is more important than sport cards or at least that is what the wife tells me all the time.:new_usa:

Hmmm....sounds like we have the same wife :icon_eek:

Mike, hope you get well soon!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Having a few family members within the medical field..This is becoming a trend in todays system of things.

Since you've probably been afflicted with this for some time, I bet you'll come back stronger than ever once they get you on the proper medications, and relaxation therapies.

My best,
    Rich

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    See htwheelz01's Items on eBay

Hope you get well soon.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Mike- Good luck to you in getting the right treatment.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sp0odini's Items on eBay

Mike, as someone who has suffered through panic attacks throughout my life, I want to say good luck in getting some help. It's tough but you can only come out stronger from it. May I suggest also looking into alternative medicine?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Take care of yourself. Be happy you found out early in life. I have friends who have battled something similar to this for years and went undiagnosed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast