Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country

As a future English Professor, how do you feel about The Scarlet Letter? I had to read it over the summer for English 11AP and we've been discussing it for the first month.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brandonwyork's Items on eBay

Finished The Things They Carried a while ago. Tremendous Vietnam memoir.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

JayJagFan - The Scarlet Letter is one of my all-time favorite stories. I got to write a paper on it awhile back.

Khendra, you're kidding...right? Man, I hated that novel. Especially since nowadays, people refer to the book when talking about people get singled out...calling them today's "Hester Prynne".

But it's definitely not the novel I loathe the most. Don't get me wrong, I think Hawthorne was a fantastic author...just did not like this one.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

My faves are The House of the Seven Gables and Marble Faun...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @DaClyde See daclyde1's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio

At the moment, I'm reading an old Andre Norton science fiction novel I probably picked up somewhere for $0.25, called "Zarsthor's Bane". Usually I like Andre Norton, but this one is just hard to get through, even though it's probably under 250 pages. Just dull.

Fortunately, I can rest easy in the knowledge that the new Discworld novel is on its way to my door any day now!

Was I the only one who started reading the Left Behind books that thought they got worse and worse with each new book?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

i,m about to read i dream in blue by roger director life,death,and the new york giants just bought it on saturday should be a fun read

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Khendra-

There is a total of 12 books in the series.

Peace~
    Rima

Actaully they have a little prequal with it now also...it has like at least 5 books

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123