Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: nonsportscardforum.com

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

nonsportscardforum.com

I will be launching nonsportscardforum.com soon. I have contacts at InkWorks and 5+ other non sport card producers. I also have a non sports card team forming from TR and SCF to get this site going. Do we have any non sports card gurus on SCF? If so please contact me if you are interested in being part of our future sister site Non Sports Card Forum.

Members will still be able to trade non sports card items for sports cards on SCF, but all non sports card trades will happen on this new site. The site should be launched in less than 1 week from now. PM me if you are interested!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

pm sent Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Suns

does our account/login work on there too or do we need to sign up there too with a different username?

Country
    See leeara123's Items on eBay

does our account/login work on there too or do we need to sign up there too with a different username?

As it is a different site you will have to register there.

Mike can't wait for the launch!!! Be seeing you there!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I know it says nonsports cards but will this also include Yu-Gi-Oh or however you say it. Reason being is that I am trying to find a site for my son to trade some of his cards. Also he is looking for someone to duel. Not sure if they can do that online but I know he wants/needs to duel someone.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Suns

As it is a different site you will have to register there.

Mike can't wait for the launch!!! Be seeing you there!

just checking :) thanks for the info.

Country

Noproblem molly1984

Bill- right now AH is carrying some of the load till NSCF comes to be! But it too is a young site.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (49) Trader Retreat
    Country

Mike has plans to do some intergrating of sites so that you wont have to sign up for another site. Wether youre here or at TR, if you log into one, youre logged in there too.

Quote Originally Posted by 11chaos
    I know it says nonsports cards but will this also include Yu-Gi-Oh or however you say it. Reason being is that I am trying to find a site for my son to trade some of his cards. Also he is looking for someone to duel. Not sure if they can do that online but I know he wants/needs to duel someone.

There will be forums set up to deal with TCG and CCG items.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hitman73's Items on eBay

I got my badge and my gun ready. Let's get this party started!!!!
    Hidden Content

Use the drop-down menu on the top right for tradepages

Country

Will- I have a guy that loves TCG cards and asked over at AH, told him I'd pass his name to you for when the site goes live!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast