Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (39) UCB

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    i want to see it
    I'm glad to be back in the hobby, been a long 5 years.

I havent seen it yet but from the commercials I saw advertising it it looks pretty funny...Thanks Ed

Senior Advisors

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Borat surrounds me everyday. After a while they (Afghanis) are pretty annoying.
    Hidden Content

Trying to super Collect Herman Moore
    I collect UVA (University of Virginia Cavaliers) Football Players!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I saw it. It's pretty funny. If you like Da Ali G Show, you must see it. Most are saying it's the funniest movie they've seen.
    Collecting Rolen, Pujols and Warner auto's. Collecting Warner and Pujols RC.

I dunno. I am not a fan of the Ali G show, and from what I have seen of Borat from it, it is hardly funning. For example, a friend sent me like a 7minute clip of just Borate stuff and I never cracked a smile.

I don't feel like throwing away $10 to be bored for an hour or two.

If there is "smart comedy" in it and not just stupid jokes and such, someone who has seen it, please let me know so I can acutally contemplate giving it a view some time. (Even then most likely once it is out of the Theatre, because it just looked that bad.)

~Dave
    Trade website: Hidden Content

Andruw collection: 409 UNIQUE cards!

Quote Originally Posted by BBcardsRI View Post
    I dunno. I am not a fan of the Ali G show, and from what I have seen of Borat from it, it is hardly funning. For example, a friend sent me like a 7minute clip of just Borate stuff and I never cracked a smile.

I don't feel like throwing away $10 to be bored for an hour or two.

If there is "smart comedy" in it and not just stupid jokes and such, someone who has seen it, please let me know so I can acutally contemplate giving it a view some time. (Even then most likely once it is out of the Theatre, because it just looked that bad.)

~Dave

It is very much "smart comedy". Just go watch it and you'll know what I mean.
    Collecting Rolen, Pujols and Warner auto's. Collecting Warner and Pujols RC.