Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Don't forget to thank a Veteran today.

Well here it is, another Veterans day! Make sure you thank one, and don't forget the local police/fire fighters either. Thanks and have a good one.

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I just found out the other day my cousin was sent to Iraq a couple weeks ago...I have the highest amount of respect for all the members of the Armed Forces who put their lives on the line to defend this country and our freedom....Thanks ed
    I only trade by Beckett price guide, not eBay comp or SV, TV..I also do not collect any Panini or Donruss Baseball products..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

What branch is he in? Here is some advice my Mom gave me when I went forward. "Don't stand next to any Stupid People!" Great advice actually all the time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very good topic, we must never forget the ones that serve, past or present.

To my brothers in the corp....Semper Fi

Mike
    Hidden Content

I do not accept PWEs

I actively trade for these drivers: Greg Biffle--Marcos Ambrose--NHRA

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Happy Veterans Day to all serving their countries now and in the past.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Do I get credit for defending Hawaii from the enemy?

Seriously, there are a lot of folks deployed around the world and veterans that fought to keep our freedoms.

Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See catsncards61's Items on eBay

The Golden Corral restaurant near me rented a crane for the day and is flying a huge american flag. That thing has to be at least 1,000 square feet.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just got back from a long day out visiting, and talking with many veterans, and got to see the pre-game ceremonies at ACC. Please, all of you, if you know any veterans, or even current armed forces personell, go see them, call them, or even just say Thank you to one of them if you pass them on the street.

THEY are why we are able to do what we do.

THANKS again to all of you.

Al.

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

My cousin is in the U.S Army...From what my Aunt told me when she told me about my Cousin being sent there he is 15 miles outside of Baghdad...

He has been everywhere from Bosnia, Germany, Korea, and before being sent to Iraq he was stationed in Texas...Thanks Ed

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Send your cousin a care package, he will appreciate it. Ask your Aunt if there is anything he needs. If you two like the same music send a homemade disc full of that music. Headphones are always a plus as they break so easily. MRE's are no fun to eat everyday, add some treats. it is getting cooler there now so. Just giving some ideas. Tell him to keep his head down and stay away from stupid people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast