Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

considerittraded

Smile Free 1985 Clemens winner is......

:disco: radioheadfloyd:disco:

Thank you all for participating.
    Hopefully, we can do this again. Tell me what you think.

SCF Rewards
    See plunge's Items on eBay

I don't get it. I had your seller page refreshed and even after your post it still hasn't shown up on your page on ebay. Argh!

considerittraded
    i COULDN'T BELIEVE HOW FAST HE WON EITHER!!! By the time I posted it and went to view it, it was sold!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

100 points for the great idea! :D

Thanks considerittraded!
    BGray

i wish i could have some good luck

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See just-for-cards's Items on eBay

My wife made me watch a movie instead of waiting online for your card to show up. I need to train her better.
    I hope to be in on the next one. Thanks for starting it!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kingpinlc's Items on eBay

it was a great idea... but there's got to be a better way of doing it, maybe BGray can figure out a way to do those kinds of giveaways here on the site rather than on ebay?

considerittraded
    I'm glad the idea was well recieved. However, I must agree with kingpin in giving the card away other than ebay... And here's my idea.

I love the idea of trivia (as BGray started here). So how about the idea of announcing a specific time and listing 5 trivia questions. The first person to answer ALL five correctly wins, but only one guess per person. The questions could be REALLY obscure so it would take awhile for people to research.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

BOSOX in 2003 !!!