Thread: My Verlander PC

My Verlander PC

This is my Verlander PC: http://s1354.photobucket.com/user/ve...fan35/library/

I have put this together in only two years. I was out of the hobby for a while, but got back into it in 2011. The Verlander collection started out as just one card of my favorite player and has grown into an obsession, and an expensive one at that!

Now that Ben Verlander was drafted, I am now supercollecting two players.

I swear, Topps and their five million different parallels for each card will be the death of me!

Thanks for looking, and if you have a card I don't, we need to talk!

Abigail
    Hidden Content (Sorted by player, AU, GU categories are the only ones done), Hidden Content , and Hidden Content .
    I want ALL of your Verlander cards, even base! PM me if you have any.

Great collection! And I agree I think Topps has gone overboard with the parallels. They are slowly becoming Donruss of the early 2000s with too many parallels.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

sweet pc. All of my Luke Hochevar PC is about 20 more cards than your 2013. Overdone with parallels
    Super-collector of Luke Hochevar
    My Hochevar inventory: opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/inv/cardlist/1/searchplayername/luke-hochevar/pli/18611/searchsportid/100
    My Hoch Stats: 284/719 39.5%(including 1/1s) 280/473 59.2%(excluding 1/1s)

Awesome PC!!

I have an extra one of these:

2005 Topps Pristine Justin Verlander Rare Base Auto #'d /100 RC

Looking for $100

LMK if you are interested.

thanks.
    -J

OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Nice PC! I actually have a piece in my PC that Ben is in, as he was in the NY-Penn All-Star Game this year with Michael Yastrzemski. I nabbed one of the programs from the game when it popped up on the Bay. Good luck with your continued success in your collection!

By the way, if you have the complete checklist that his minor league card was in, I'd be more than happy to add it to our Inventory Manager database!
    Last edited by yazfan71; 10-16-2013 at 07:59 AM.
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 556/3390 not including 1/1's (16.4%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 10/19 (52.6%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content