Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NPN addresses

will they ship to uk becausei got loads of index cards i think lol
    i collect every detriot redwings players
    and CHICAGO WHITE SOXS

can you do any others besides upperdeck online or do you have to mail them? thx
    Hidden Content
    I collect Reds, Browns, Ohio State (all football, baseball and basketball and can be in pro jerseys) Celtics, K.G., Ray Allen, Gary Payton, Shawn Kemp, Vintage Reds, Vintage Stars of any NFL and MLB team, and any cards of current players on my fav teams list. I also will trade for anything that catches my eye.

They all Got to be Mail except UD And i myself have not anything back from UD Online for Months now does not look like there doing them any more

mike

ok thanks so much for the info
    Hidden Content
    I collect Reds, Browns, Ohio State (all football, baseball and basketball and can be in pro jerseys) Celtics, K.G., Ray Allen, Gary Payton, Shawn Kemp, Vintage Reds, Vintage Stars of any NFL and MLB team, and any cards of current players on my fav teams list. I also will trade for anything that catches my eye.

Does anyone know the "Must be postmarked by " date for the Topps Football "Magic" set by any chance?

Thanks
    Collecting most Denver Broncos and Vancouver Canucks.
    My current white whale, PM me if you have it!
    2008 Topps Turn Back the Clock - #22 John Elway

Quote Originally Posted by PRNuck View Post
    Does anyone know the "Must be postmarked by " date for the Topps Football "Magic" set by any chance?

Thanks

Sept 9th, 2009

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast