Thread: SCF Cup Chase Rules
08-27-2007, 02:46 PM #1
SCF Cup Chase RulesChase for the SCF Cup
- Pick a driver that you think will win the race that weekend or at least put up a strong finish.
- There is no limit on how many times you can use a particular driver… use him all season if you’d like.
- Picks must be submitted before the drop of the green flag. All late and non-picks will be an automatic 44th place finish.
- The goal is to finish with the LEAST amount of points at the end of the season.
- If you pick a driver that wins, you earn one point; second, two points; third, three points; and so on.
- If you miss a race, it’s an automatic 44th place finish and 44 points.
- At the end of the season, your FOUR worst races are dropped from your total score. So if you miss a few races, it won’t hurt you very much.
- There will be six segments consisting of six races each.
- The best performing participant will be awarded a prize at the end of each six-race segment.
- The participant with the fewest points and the end of the season (after the FOUR worst races are dropped) will be awarded the GRAND PRIZE (to be determined).
- If there is a tie for a segment or season champion, the participant that picked the most winners (segment: segment; season: season) wins. If still tied, then the most second place finishes; then third place finishes; then fourth place finishes, until the tie is broken.
Example of a Segment
If you have any further questions, please PM me.