Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Sports Card Collector in the News

It is nice to see news papers feature sports card collectors! Nice story here from today.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great article Mike.

I know what he is talkin about, early 90's is when I got into collecting , it started out as a therapy thing for me but soon turned into an obsession.Finally quit the 4 sports and started back up again in 2001 with just NASCAR. Know that my kids are into it, it has become fun again. They started last year and it reminds me of when I was younger pulling your favorite baseball player out. They each have their drivers and it's like when santa comes when thy get mail or open a box.

That's what this is all about. Not the money but the pleasure.

Thanks for the read, really enjoyed it.

Mike

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See shayne1911's Items on eBay

Great article Mike.

I know what he is talkin about, early 90's is when I got into collecting , it started out as a therapy thing for me but soon turned into an obsession.Finally quit the 4 sports and started back up again in 2001 with just NASCAR. Know that my kids are into it, it has become fun again. They started last year and it reminds me of when I was younger pulling your favorite baseball player out. They each have their drivers and it's like when santa comes when thy get mail or open a box.

That's what this is all about. Not the money but the pleasure.

Thanks for the read, really enjoyed it.

Mike

Gosh you're getting old!! It was TWO years ago. Actually, 2 years 3 months ago! Since June 2005. hahah We didn't trade for ourselves then, but we collected. :)