Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our new addition....

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Congrats on the new addition, I hope Mom and baby are doing good..Thanks Ed
    I only trade by Beckett price guide, not eBay comp or SV, TV..I also do not collect any Panini or Donruss Baseball products..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jrforcefan's Items on eBay

baby update...

Due to complications, Angie (the wife) and Lauren stayed unitl Friday, ironically on our 6th anniversary of our first date...AWWWWWW...we got pics taken, but I am totally clueless with loading pics on a computer. But Lauren's baby photo is on the hospital's website.

Wilson Memorial Hospital - Wilson Memorial Hospital Home Page and go the baby photos section...lauren on 9/17/07 is online...when the boss is up to it, I will post some pics from the cd.

Thanks for everyone...Alex

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Denver Broncos
    See BBcardsRI's Items on eBay

5lbs... a little one.

Grats on the new addition too the family!

She looks really cute! =)

~Dave

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See shayne1911's Items on eBay

baby update...

Due to complications, Angie (the wife) and Lauren stayed unitl Friday, ironically on our 6th anniversary of our first date...AWWWWWW...we got pics taken, but I am totally clueless with loading pics on a computer. But Lauren's baby photo is on the hospital's website.

Wilson Memorial Hospital - Wilson Memorial Hospital Home Page and go the baby photos section...lauren on 9/17/07 is online...when the boss is up to it, I will post some pics from the cd.

AWWW! She's sooo cute!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hunnied's Items on eBay

baby update...

Awww, she's really cute!!

Ashley=)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardcollector1972's Items on eBay

Congrats! I'm very happy for you and the family. Yjere's nothing like being a dad!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jrforcefan's Items on eBay

My wife, God bless her, posted some of the pics on the NUTS site, if you want to see them there...

Alex

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lesracing's Items on eBay

baby update...

She is a real cutie Alex!!! Congrats again to both you and mama!!! Take good care of Lauren and enjoy your time together as a family. It may not seem like it, but time will fly by pretty fast. Be sure to enjoy every single precious minute of it!!!

Les (:->

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12