Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Iraqi Dinar

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @sasesportssigs Instagram:

Iraqi Dinar

Ive read alot on the net about people investing in Iraqi Dinar, anyone done this or heard about it

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (90)
    Country
    See raymor77's Items on eBay

I've have invested. I did it a couple years back while I was deployed and got 2.4 Million Dinars for under $1000 US. So far I've made a few hundred US dollars, if I were to exchange it into US. The deal with the Dinars is hopefully they will rise up to the 1 Dinar to $3 US like it used to be and most of the Middle East money is. 2.4 Million Dinars into US at that rate would be $7.2 Million US, I honestly don't expect it to return to that rate, but MAN OH MAN if it did....I would retire regardless of age. Even if it stops at 50 cents to $1 US, I'd still make out. Its basically a long term investment.