Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 54 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764104 ... LastLast

Thread: NPNs Received

SCF Rewards
    Country

Since everyone is getting this great NPN stuff, do these companies just not insert these cards into packs? How does this work? I would be pretty angry if a guy I was hoping to pull a 1/1 of (or whatever) and found out the card was never actually inserted into packs, but was held back for NPN. I would sort of feel like there was a little misrepresentation going on.

edit: I was thinking about it. The only really 'fair' way to do this would to be actually crack a pack for each entry recieved and mail the contents, less base cards & 1:1's to the winner. But I doubt that's how it's done.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rongerdowsky's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by Dalkiel
    Since everyone is getting this great NPN stuff, do these companies just not insert these cards into packs? How does this work? I would be pretty angry if a guy I was hoping to pull a 1/1 of (or whatever) and found out the card was never actually inserted into packs, but was held back for NPN. I would sort of feel like there was a little misrepresentation going on.

edit: I was thinking about it. The only really 'fair' way to do this would to be actually crack a pack for each entry recieved and mail the contents, less base cards & 1:1's to the winner. But I doubt that's how it's done.

from what I understand they do bust the packs with the index cards in hand. so if there are more than one insert/rookie/gu in a pack, they hand them all out and then go on to the next pack.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kingpinlc's Items on eBay

to my understanding, NPN's are done because contest/sweepstakes/lottery laws in certain states or something like that. Since there are odds, you have to be able to "enter" the drawing with the same odds for free, as you would for paying. So yeah, they probably do hold back a certain percentage of all insert cards specifically for NPN in order to satisfy regulartory conditions.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just found a bubble...Not fed ex UD(been hittn' them hard, but no luck), it's Topps

Pristine NBA

P.J.Ramos Rc.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lasherclan's Items on eBay

2 entiries submitted in November 2004...received yesterday:

Upper Deck Disney Treasures Winnie the Pooh Filmography WP16..Winnie the Pooh and The Blustery Day

SCF Rewards
    Country

2004 Bowman Draft Futures Game Jersey Relics David Wright BDP161 BV $15

Card is for trade

SCF Rewards
    Country

04-05 Pristine Chris Kaman Fantasy Favorites Jersey FF-CK

Card is for trade

SCF Rewards
    Country