Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Premium Membership Packages

It brings me great pride to be able to you today the premium membership package program for SCF. Mike has set up a program and the staff have discussed some great incentives to those who wish to purchase a premium package. I got many things to talk about here, so lets get started.

We have two different programs that you may purchase. They are the "Premium Member" package and the "VIP" package. Both packages are yearly and will give you a different banner that will be added to your profile.
    Premium member

VIP member

Before I go into the details about the premium package benefits. I want to let everybody know one of my personal favorite things that we are doing with the funds from the premium packages. All money raised in these packages will be put right back into SCF for some improvements to the site(minus the paypal fees of course). Our first goal is to put all the money raised right into an ad for Tuff Stuff Magazine. A 1/2 page ad in Tuff Stuff is going to cost $1,380 dollars(or about 80 VIP purchases when you include the paypal fees). It would be great to start off 2008 with a bang, and this is the first way we can do it. To get an ad in the first 2008 issue, we need to raise the money by Nov. 8th. With that said, lets get to the features each program has to offer.

By purchasing a premium package, you will get an increase in all the following features.
    PM space - 150 for a regular user/ 250 for a premium member/ 500 for a VIP

A custom title option for both the premium and VIP packages

Signature image size - 300x100 (50k) for a registered user/ 500x100 (75k) for both premium and VIP packages

Avatar size - 80x80 for a registered user/ 150x150 for both premium and VIP packages. Avatars can also have motion as well.

Gallery image quantity - 20 for a registered user/ 50 for a premium user/ 100 for a VIP

Both premium members and the VIP will also have their own contests as well.

Gallery benefits also include.
    Anybody who purchases a premium package will also get the following benefits in the SCF gallery, features not given to a registered user.
    #1)Gallery slide shows
    #2)Gallery albums
    #3)Upload your signature image into the gallery(VIP package only)

Even MORE benefits to a VIP package
    VIP members will also have the following benefits over a premium member
    #1)Most ads removed (ads after first post, in PM, side column and footer)
    #2)Can set self "invisible" and not be seen by other members
    #3)Receives an extra 50 Card Cash for referrals (100 normally, 150 for VIP Members)
    #4)Receives extra 100 Card Cash on birthday (100 normally, 200 for VIP Members)

With that said, the staff and I would like to say thank you to everybody ahead of time who purchases a premium package. It is worth repeating that you will see every penny put right back into SCF as we continue to go forward.

To purchase your premium package, or to view these details again at any time. Please click the link below.

Premium package information

Thanks,
    Jay
    Last edited by pr0phet; 10-29-2007 at 07:46 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

good stuff!!

if this just started, how are there already VIP members?

before i start clicking stuff, is it just paypal?? IMMEDIATE paypal?? didn't see anything reguarding this except paypal fees

SCF Rewards
    Country

These guys besides myself are STC carryovers I believe.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a stupid question for you guys. Are store donators going to receive any kind of "special" banner, or is that only for the premium and vip members?

Thanks in advance!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I don't have the answers but I know someone will get back to you soon. I just want you to know that I care and will go and kick some doors.

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol, you da man......man

i dont even think what i asked made sense, lol

i just started following the links, and it basically took me to a "purchase page"....was just looking for some payment info (where/when/how/etc), but didn't wanna go foward and initiate a purchase....its not a big deal, this is just a feature i had been kinda waiting for (i bit undecided, but im sure when i get the extra PP funds ill purchase it)

where are you at these days chaos?? are you in the states or overseas?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It didn't need to make sense.

Where besides in a constant state of Chaos? I recently made Chief and have had a whole new plate of responsibilities shoved onto my plate. I'm stateside, the fires last week were in my backyard.

SCF Rewards
    Country

John,

The page should lead you over to a paypal page to purchase a package.

sevencostanza,
    Currently there are no plans to give a banner to the SCF store donater.

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just in case I wanted to be ready...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

The list of VIP members were the Power Members from STC. I carried them over and they now have that nice shiny badge and great new features.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast