Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: COA on Autograph?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hendrikus1967's Items on eBay

COA on Autograph?

Hi,

Can someone tell me if, how and where one can get a COA on an, in person, signed baseball? My friend's 10 year old son got a Derek Jeter and a Joe Torre autograph on a ball during the Yankees-Royals game last season in KC.
    Any idea on the costs and whether it's a good idea or not?

PLMK

Thanks a million and have a GREAT holiday season!

Henri

assuming it's authentic and y ou don't mind spending around 50.00. yo u can get a coa from psa. i think they charge 50.00 for 2 autographs on a baseball. i know ttheye charge depending on how many signatures and what it's signed on.

the purpose of a coa is reselling. i mean if you plan on reselling it in the future then a coa is a good idea. however, if you plan on keeping it for your own pc, then getting a coa is a complete waste of money.

me, personally, i have a couplee autographs by eric gagne -1 with coa (global authentication - 5.00 extra) and 1 that is not (personal collection)....

hope that helps!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hendrikus1967's Items on eBay

Thanks PujolsMussina!

As I said, it's not mine, so it's up to the parents to decide on having it certified or not. But I will forward your helpful info to them. Thanks again! You know a lot on baseball cards, I have noticed so far!

Anybody else know something on getting a COA (different from PSA, prices, etc)? PLMK

Thanks

Henri

SCF Rewards
    Country

check the www.signingshotline.com boards and search for authentication or something similar.

danny

SCF Rewards

Originally posted by pujolsmussina535
    me, personally, i have a couplee autographs by eric gagne -1 with coa (global authentication - 5.00 extra) and 1 that is not (personal collection)....

hope that helps!

as a Dodger fan, all I got to say is:

wowowowowowowow!!

Gagne, assuming he stays healthy, has a really good shot to be among the best closers of all time

He's only 27 next year; already made history with 2 straight 50-save seasons, and 55 straight saves and counting.

And, with the Dodgers unable to score many runs despite a great pitching staff...Gagne should be able to save another 40+ games next year as well.

I love Gagne, and the music that plays when he goes in...Dodger fans no longer leave as early as they used to if the Dodgers are heading into the 8th with 3 runs or less lead

podstock: you know what really pissesme off? the fact that hisautos at the time i got both were only 7.00 each!!!!!!

that was the time the dodgers decided to move him into the closers role and people started noticing how dominant he was. 7.00......lol...i just can't help but laugh.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Ely836's Items on eBay

COAs are just like regular cards because if you know they are real then there just like a regular auto.