Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: moving!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See shayne1911's Items on eBay

moving!

We found out on Thursday that we're moving! My papaw died in March and we're moving into his house. It's less than a block from my grandma and grandpa's house! WE'RE GONNA BE NEIGHBORS!!! I can see their house from my bedroom window! haha. We have to clean, fix cracks, paint, and everything. So if Ash, dad, and I aren't around much for the next few weeks, you'll know why!

Yesterday dad fixed cracks in two rooms. He still has to put another coat on it though I think. I took down blinds and other stuff. And took all the screws/nails out of the walls. Who knew a house could have SO many of them in random places!! lol

FINALLY Ash and I are gonna have our own room! No more sharing with our little sister!! We're gonna have a brand new... NASCAR WALL! yes!

We're hoping to be moved by December 1st!

More pictures will be posted eventually.. but here's a picture of the house! The bottom part is the garage. My car will have a place to stay! I told dad I need the side away from the telephone pole.. too afraid I'll hit it or something.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hunnied's Items on eBay

So excited! Its gonna be a lot of work though!

Ashley=)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Congrats to the Goedel family...definitely a great feeling having your own house, especially your own room...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That's awesome. Is the whole bottom floor the garage? Goodness knows I totally dislike painting. That's why the wife does it. If you have any construction questions lmk
    Bill

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See shayne1911's Items on eBay

Yep, the whole bottom is the garage. I've never painted before..... never been allowed to paint before. BUT I'm helping paint my room! I'm excited!

only about 2 more hours left until i get to leave school.... too much time! i wanna go work on the house!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Sorry to hear about your loss, but that house looks awesome. Getting your own room is always great.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the offer Bill on construction. Right now I'm just taping and mudding the cracks left from inhabitant for 10 months. The shifting was bad I guess and the humidity got to it. It's hard to work on your own house though when you've built for 37 years.

Already have a buyer for the old place, if they will offer enough. The old place needs some work and I think they think they'll get it for pennies on the dollar.....lol on them. 2 places with no mortage, I'll let the old place sit and fix it up in time and rent it....

This new place will take some work also but it'll be worth it. Like Shayne said, she'll post some progress pics later.

Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See timbart824's Items on eBay

Looks nice...Good luck!

Tim
    timbart824