Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Arrow EDDIE BELFOUR in Sweden

Belfour Has Been doing very well in Sweden ...

he has 6 Wins , 0 Loses ... a 1.00 GAA ... .944 Save% with 3 Shutouts!

C

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just to let you know, he's playing on the second highest level there, so bad numbers would indicate something is really messed up. But I gotta agree, that's a fine record.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Viper,
    Thanks for sharing.

Maradona,
    Thanks for letting us know it the 2nd level as I would have thought the record would be a thing of how Sweden is not ready for the NHL. But if it a 2nd tier level that a different story.

p.s. What were the reasons for him to go play over there (MONEY, TRAVEL, KEEPING IN SHAPE FOR COMEBACK, ETC.)? Just asking if it stated why anywhere. Thanks.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

No body wanted him I think he just wanted a change from the NHL.
    Viper,
    Thanks for sharing.

Maradona,
    Thanks for letting us know it the 2nd level as I would have thought the record would be a thing of how Sweden is not ready for the NHL. But if it a 2nd tier level that a different story.

p.s. What were the reasons for him to go play over there (MONEY, TRAVEL, KEEPING IN SHAPE FOR COMEBACK, ETC.)? Just asking if it stated why anywhere. Thanks.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think Oliver's first guess was closer to the truth than his second one .

No problem, doniceage :) .

SCF Rewards
    Country

I Believe he was asking for too much money ...and no one wanted to pay that much ... so he decided to go to sweden for i dont know what reason.
    Hes my fav. player , but at his age , i probably wouldnt want to sign him either on an NHL team ... except for a Backup ... i think he would do great as a mentor for younger goalies ... or a team that wants to make a Cup run that year , but long term or even semi long term , Hes no good for as hes too old ... but hes preety fit for a guy in his 40's!

His Record now is 7 - 0 ... with a 0.86 GAA , 0.952 Save% and 4 Shutouts ...

C

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers
    See selby1286's Items on eBay

Belfour always made me smile with his little screw ups.