Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast
    received my first NPN not anythign good at all, letter that came with it said they opened a pack of UD premier and sent me the cards inside,but all I got was a base Bob Sanders #d/35. oh well wouldve been cool to get an auto or jersey though
    Collecting- things at random.
    "To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards of men." Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by joshuadusarmy View Post
    received my first NPN not anythign good at all, letter that came with it said they opened a pack of UD premier and sent me the cards inside,but all I got was a base Bob Sanders #d/35. oh well wouldve been cool to get an auto or jersey though
    What do you need for that Sanders?

Quote Originally Posted by RAMMSTEIN View Post
    What do you need for that Sanders?
    something 49ers
    Collecting- things at random.
    "To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards of men." Hidden Content

Got a Tom Brady UD Icons jersey piece its SICK
    Hidden Content
    i collect Troy Tulowitzki, Derek Jeter, DeSean Jackson, Deron Williams and any Michigan State players

Quote Originally Posted by ALEX55 View Post
    Got a Tom Brady UD Icons jersey piece its SICK

Congrats!

Let's see it.

its exactly like that http://cgi.ebay.com/Tom-Brady-08-NFL...ayphotohosting except where the Pats logo is is the jersey piece
    Hidden Content
    i collect Troy Tulowitzki, Derek Jeter, DeSean Jackson, Deron Williams and any Michigan State players

Quote Originally Posted by ALEX55 View Post
    its exactly like that http://cgi.ebay.com/Tom-Brady-08-NFL...ayphotohosting except where the Pats logo is is the jersey piece
    Sweet.

Thanks for sharing!

yeah i was sooooooooooo happy when i got it
    Hidden Content

Today, I received 3 envelopes from Upper Deck. I got a Piece of History Franchise History Jonathan Papelbon 606/699, a NFL Icons Wes Welker 703/799, and a NHL Masterpieces Borje Salming. As I posted yesterday, my mom got a Jim Brown Icons jersey. Today she got a Troy Tulowitzki insert from Piece of History. A friend called yesterday and let me know and envelope came to his house, he didn't open it, and my mother-in-law just called and she got 2 envelopes today as well. I guess it pays off to have some friends and family enters these things as well. I'll post scans of what I have so far and then post the others when I get them.

No longer shipping bubble envelopes to Canada since it's $6.55 for 1 ounce !
    I will still send a p.w.e if you want to trade

Received these three today.
    Last edited by pantera04; 01-29-2009 at 04:23 PM.

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast