Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 21282930313233 LastLast
    idk what UD is doing..
    Looking For:
    Marshawn Lynch, Russell Wilson, Ken Griffey JR, Derrick Rose
    My BUCKET! Hidden Content

So, I emailed Upper Deck and never received a response. I then filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and this is the response that I received from Upper Deck:

"We are currently performing maintenance on the NPN website. All products released during the downtime for our website will be available once the site is back up. We are making a change on the website to inform all customers of this."
    Interested in: Alex Rodriguez, LaDainian Tomlinson, Bryce Harper, Chargers, Padres, and Yankees.
    Photobucket of items available for trade: Hidden Content (password: trader)

Quote Originally Posted by harrid4 View Post
    So, I emailed Upper Deck and never received a response. I then filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and this is the response that I received from Upper Deck:

"We are currently performing maintenance on the NPN website. All products released during the downtime for our website will be available once the site is back up. We are making a change on the website to inform all customers of this."

Nice work!!!

I'm looking forward to this working again

dont count on it happening- that line from UD looks like a "keep them quiet and maybe they will go away" line

the site worked fine for ever, I cant see why it would all of a sudden require weeks and weeks of maintenance
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

Quote Originally Posted by palantri View Post
    dont count on it happening- that line from UD looks like a "keep them quiet and maybe they will go away" line

the site worked fine for ever, I cant see why it would all of a sudden require weeks and weeks of maintenance
    I'm surprised they don't have more people working customer service, I've never gotten any kind of a response from them about any issues, including this. It's disappointing because as a hockey card collector I can't exactly threaten to leave them for a competitor. Actually maybe I'll just stick to ITG for a while.
    Collecting most Denver Broncos and Vancouver Canucks.
    My current white whale, PM me if you have it!
    2008 Topps Turn Back the Clock - #22 John Elway

Good News. UD has put up some new products for NPN. There are eights sets listed now on the NPN page. Good luck to everyone.
    Interested in: Alex Rodriguez, LaDainian Tomlinson, Bryce Harper, Chargers, Padres, and Yankees.
    Photobucket of items available for trade: Hidden Content (password: trader)

Quote Originally Posted by harrid4 View Post
    Good News. UD has put up some new products for NPN. There are eights sets listed now on the NPN page. Good luck to everyone.
    you know which ones they were? i entered all of them and i see they got more up and i don't want to enter twice!

Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.

Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

newer ones are always on top, older ones drop down
    Ed
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

Quote Originally Posted by palantri View Post
    newer ones are always on top, older ones drop down
    Ed
    thanks ed!

Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.

Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 21282930313233 LastLast