UD came through! - HUGE Tarasenko Mailday!

I was lucky enough to hit a Tarasenko RPA in a cup GB a while back and was holding onto the redemption contemplating selling it or not. However, when I saw that they were live I decided to pull the trigger hoping for a nice 4 color patch.....and boy am I glad I did....

So I get a fed ex package today and tear into the envelope and am very happy to see a very nice 4 color 5 break patch... then my eyes go to the serial number.....

Without further ado, I present to you, the Tarasenko Cup HOLY GRAIL!!!

The card is in absolutely amazing condition and I couldn't be happier with the centering.

It is a PC card for the foreseeable future, but I would be privvy to crazy offers!

Comments appreciated.

- Excon
    For Trade / Sale: Hidden Content

Hidden Content - Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Ultimate ARP /25, FWA PATCH/100, CUP ROOKIES+MORE

best one I've seen yet $2k for sure
    Major PC = Nathan MacKinnon
    Gallinator parted with a PC card of his to let me finish my 96-97 Black Diamond Gold Set #1-180. I was missing just one card for a very long time and he sold it to me for a very fair price. Makes the hobby what it is to have fellow collectors help out. THANKS MAN!!!

Ohhhh yaaaaa buddy!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 217 Unique Cards + 10 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Pacioretty, and many retired Habs legends!

Check out our Season-Long Contest sponsor for great deals!

Hidden Content

Oh my word, now that is one beautiful hockey card! Congrats on the huge mailday!!
    It's all about Perspective.
    Hidden Content
    Main PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price
    You can also Follow me on Hidden Content to view more of my collection & mail days!

by far his best RC! that is beautiful!!!
    TOP WANT: 14-15 The Cup Steve Yzerman - base parallel Shield #1/1 / 14-15 Ultimate Obsidian Script Patch Auto Yzerman
    Hidden Content

Just dripping with awesomeness! Congrats
    PC'ing Tyler Cuma
    Hockey - Leafs, 14-15 SPGU patch/stick, NT printing plates
    Wrestling - AJ Lee, Paige, Renee Young, 2012 Divas Printing plates, Topps Championship Belts & printing plates