My quick visit to the TO card show!

Hi all,

Had a blast today at the card show! Lots of vendors with a decent mix of stuff (lots of low and mid end stuff)! Best part is getting to meet some forum members, like Canadian Kid and Dudical!

Anyways, here are my 2 pick ups from today's show!

Stamkos rookie limited logos:

Stamkos cup rookie /91 (because I can't afford one of the regular ones!!)

Come visit next time or if you're a member who went today who I might have missed, let's arrange a chit chat next time you go!

Can't do much better than that for Stamkos! Very nicely done. I like how both of these patches are equally insane. These cards didn't miss a beat. Two solid pickups, congrats!
    It's all about Perspective.
    Main PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price
    You can also Follow me on Hidden Content to view more of my collection & mail days!

Hopefully I will be able to get around to going in the next year or two, never been there but I've seen videos on youtube and it looks like a blast. I have a great time at the tiny local card shows so I could only imagine being at something of that scale.

Beautiful pickups.

Sweet pick ups,Matt!

Jealous!
    Collecting: YG'S Exclusives /100, FWA PATCH/100, CUP ROOKIES+MORE
    STEVEN STAMKOS TYLER SEGUIN NATE MACKINNON
    Hidden Content

Nice to meet ya! I could only stay for the hour, but will definitely PM you next time I'm thinking of going.
    Major PC = Nathan MacKinnon
    ***** HUGE THANK YOU TO GALLINATOR ******
    Gallinator parted with a PC card of his to let me finish my 96-97 Black Diamond Gold Set #1-180. I was missing just one card for a very long time and he sold it to me for a very fair price. Makes the hobby what it is to have fellow collectors help out. THANKS MAN!!!