2bros - Exclusive 4

Upper Deck Replacement Mailday

I had a 14/15 UD Ice William Karlsson Ice Premieres Patch Auto /10 that I had been waiting on and finally decided to try my luck on a replacement.

I asked for Blackhawks, Toews, Kane, Keith,

Well, UD delivered on Blackhawks, even though he isn't pictured in a Hawks Uniform, I will take it.

2009-2010 Artem Anisimov Ice Premieres 3CLR patch Auto /10

Pretty happy with #2 Center for Defending Champs vs some 2nd year player with 9 whole points on one of the worst teams in hockey :D
    If I post a break and you are interested in something, do NOT ask me what I want for it. Make an offer that you are comfortable with and I will either say yes or no.

Definitely a good swap for you. Glad to see UD swapped it out correctly
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (91.1%, 18 1/1's, 4 Gamers, 2 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (88.5%, 10 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Well done, great swap! Awesome Ice Premiere's. :)
    It's all about Perspective.
    Hidden Content
    Main PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price
    You can also Follow me on Hidden Content to view more of my collection & mail days!

Man those are always such nice cards. Congrats!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 217 Unique Cards + 10 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Pacioretty, and many retired Habs legends!

Check out our Season-Long Contest : The Quest For The Cup and You Can Win a Tin of 2015-16 Upper Deck The Cup