Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Asking for help...regards to fellow member ballcardfreak

Daren (ballcardfreak) recently lost his home due to a fire. From my understanding, virtually everything was destroyed...including his card collection. His family is currently residing with his grandparents while they put the pieces back together. The football community is trying to reach out and help him rebuild a collection as seen here:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=406105

The staff would like to band together, with the gracious and wonderful members of SCF, and raise money to help out Daren and his family. Mike will be setting up a donation account for Daren where 100% of the proceeds (minus Paypal fees) will go directly to Daren.

Let's keep Daren and his family in our prayers, especially at this time of year. Anything that you can offer would be wonderful. We will be doing this until December 20th, so that we can get everything to Daren in time for Christmas.

Thanks to all in advance for helping out a fellow SCFer...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sivers's Items on eBay

So, if we have cards to donate, we contact htwheelz01, right? What about if we want to donate cash?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yes, all cards go to one central person. I believe Jim is handling that end of it. As for cash donations, I will accept them. When sending cash, please PM me before sending so that I know it's coming and can PM you back upon receipt. Also, cutoff for sending out cash donations will be 12/15, so that I can have them all to send to Daren in time for Christmas.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hagansp's Items on eBay

i dont know if this matters but i know some are sending money orders to Jim to forward to Darren...so cash could go to jim too and then he sends everything? unless ya want cash forwarded to you...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

OK, if Jim is handling other money arrangements, then send everything to him. A lot easier keeping everything together.

Country
    See leeara123's Items on eBay

Does Daren have internet access???? Cause sending him paypal without a computer is kinda dumb doncha think? Maybe it can be something he can spent right away seeing xmas is couple weeks away! (M.O.)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Daren can access the site through the local library...just very limited when he can get over there...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See travlncard's Items on eBay

Can someone pm me an address to send somethin to? THANKS

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Can someone pm me an address to send somethin to? THANKS

Ditto...........