Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto Luongo

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jesterlaw's Items on eBay

New to SCF

My daughter and I have undertaken to collect a master set (as much as one is possible) and would be grateful for any Luongo cards that the senior posters in this forum don't otherwise want. I have thousands of cards to trade but haven't organized anything by set or player, so if you sent me a message of who you collect I can let you know if I've got something you might want. Thanks all!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See satjack's Items on eBay

luongo

Hi there

I have these FT ...plmk if you need any of these ...thanks Rob

ROBERTO LUONGO 2003-04 BAP MEMORABILIA #01/10 HIS JERSEY NUMBER CHICAGO SPORTSFEST (only 10 copies exist)
    ROBERTO LUONGO 2000-01 PACIFIC TORONTO SPRING EXPO 01 RARE EMBOSSED RC 253
    ROBERTO LUONGO 2001-02 BAP BETWEEN THE PIPES THE MASK RARE TORONTO FALL EXPO #04/10 (only 10 copies exist)

Roberto Luongo RC 1997-98 Black Diamond 131 ROOKIE
    ROBERTO LUONGO 2008-09 MCDONALDS CHECKLIST CL-VAN 1X INSERT
    ROBERTO LUONGO 2008-09 MCDONALDS SUPERSTAR SPOTLIGHT IS9 1X INSERT

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd be interested in all but the Black Diamond - what are you looking for? I don't have much pre-'88 hockey any more I don't think.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Vancouver Canucks Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @@BackyardRink13 See davidsteinhauser's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Been awhile since I checked this thread. If you have any Luongo stuff available please drop me a line.

I'm up to around 20% of his known cards but that still leaves a pile to go, and I do still need quite a few base & low-end inserts/parallels as well.

Thanks!
    Dave
    Hidden Content
    My up-to-date multi-sport trade/sale inventory + full wantlist can be found on Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Luongos

You're doing better than I am - by Beckett's count, there are 2062 cards with Luongo, and I've only got 325 of them. Mind you, I've only been doing this master set for about six months and have spent most of my time going after 1/1's and high end stuff, so I guess I'm doing alright. I need tons of base and low end as well. I have some doubles but they're not sorted or even in a location I can identify right now ;-) I will see what I can scratch up for you, though.

Been awhile since I checked this thread. If you have any Luongo stuff available please drop me a line.

I'm up to around 20% of his known cards but that still leaves a pile to go, and I do still need quite a few base & low-end inserts/parallels as well.

Thanks!
    Dave[/quote]

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country
    Twitter: @@BackyardRink13 See davidsteinhauser's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

You're doing better than I am - by Beckett's count, there are 2062 cards with Luongo, and I've only got 325 of them. Mind you, I've only been doing this master set for about six months and have spent most of my time going after 1/1's and high end stuff, so I guess I'm doing alright. I need tons of base and low end as well. I have some doubles but they're not sorted or even in a location I can identify right now ;-) I will see what I can scratch up for you, though.

LMK what you come up with when you've had a chance to check, I've got a few extra Luongo's as well. Nothing fancy, but maybe something you can use. I've also got a deal in the works for a large Luongo lot so if that goes thru then I should have a bunch more extras.

If you'd like to check out my Luongo collection there's a link to my Personal Collection bucket on my website. I've got multiple copies of quite a few serial-numbered & memorabilia cards, they're most likely available in trade for Luongo's I don't have.
    Last edited by DaveS; 12-03-2009 at 03:10 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country

I'm closing out my Luongo PC, everything is now available (over 20% of his known cards). Most were listed on eBay this past weekend (there's a link to my auctions on my website if you'd like to have a look) but I've still got these ones available for sale/trade outside of eBay:

http://s364.photobucket.com/albums/o...o%2C%20Roberto

Looking for cards from my set wants or good tradebait in return.

Thanks!
    Dave

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (100)
    Country

Hi, I have this available for sale. Please PM me if interested
    Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have

07-08 Black Diamond #188 (4diamonds)