Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thehighlinegallery's Items on eBay

Have a problem with card numbers starting with dp or bhp followed by a number. The field does not accept anything else but a number.

Yep, it was requested to us this way. But I have no problem changing it. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

what are you looking for with respect to your statement i put in bold?

When you go to "Manage Inventory" you can manage by each sport. Harry just wants to add a racing image there.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Also, is there a way to allow for multiple player names? Some cards have up to eight players on them.

This may be best for "Production Notes :"?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Harry,

I got the card to add fine without error and two nice pictures. Nice work this is AWESOME. Although my wife will not like you because now I will get nothing else done today. Nice work again.

Hey,

thanks. That's nothing yet. As you see we decided to bring it here and ask you people how to adjust this. Additinally, to answer your following post - yes, the next script we will add as soon as this part is complete will replace the current List Manager. It will let you search all cards in the inventory of the website, look at people's showcase page, and something more.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yep, it was requested to us this way. But I have no problem changing it. Thanks!

Yes, please change!

SCF Rewards
    Country

When you go to "Manage Inventory" you can manage by each sport. Harry just wants to add a racing image there.

Yes,

I am having our artist putting together a racing image as well. The images we used were an existing set which looked nice in my opinion, but we should have no problem creating images with simlar style for other sports.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This may be best for "Production Notes :"?

About multiple player names, the system is currently designed and optimized to use one player name and one player last name; anyhow, we can really change it to do anything you want.

But Mike is right, this is another reason why we added the Production Notes box, even though I did not know there were cards with multiple player names and last names.

Mike, about the new fields you requested - those should be two separate fields, right? In the first we have a dropdown, in the second a checkbox list. Does this mean the second field can take multiple values or we must let people select only one checkbox?

Thanks all!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Harry,

I misspoke. I don't think "Card Type" needs to be required for the spreadsheet..

SCF Rewards
    Country

gotcha....thanks!!

should be a great site function

can we feel at ease that if we start loading things on today that they wont be "deleted" or "lost"?? wanted to start on this but dont wanna put hours in and have to start over

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Mike, about the new fields you requested - those should be two separate fields, right? In the first we have a dropdown, in the second a checkbox list. Does this mean the second field can take multiple values or we must let people select only one checkbox?

Yes and yes. Yes separate and yest Multiple values for the check box.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast