Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

gotcha....thanks!!

should be a great site function

can we feel at ease that if we start loading things on today that they wont be "deleted" or "lost"?? wanted to start on this but dont wanna put hours in and have to start over

I hope we can have this final soon! One we have it where we want then we will give the go ahead. Thanks for the great inputs!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thehighlinegallery's Items on eBay

Good, and we scrap the Card Name field completely?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Good, and we scrap the Card Name field completely?

Yes, please do :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thehighlinegallery's Items on eBay

About the above post:

I have no problem in NOT removing any cards you enter while we test phase 1. Anyhow, as you see, there are many changes occurring to the fields of the form itself. Once the staff and the people of the forum think the form is final, you can go ahead and start inserting stuff like crazy, and we will NOT remove the cards in the DB.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The Condition drop down could go as well. What is Near Mint to one person may only be Very Good to another. Besides, you have a Condition Notes area. Everything about the card (including assumed condition rating) can be posted in there. Most traders will usually notify you if there are card flaws...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

We will need a NFL Football Image (Sean or George?) as there is a Soccer image there now :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

We will need a NFL Football Image (Sean or George?) as there is a Soccer image there now :)

Argh...Europeans and their Futbol...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The Condition drop down could go as well. What is Near Mint to one person may only be Very Good to another. Besides, you have a Condition Notes area. Everything about the card (including assumed condition rating) can be posted in there. Most traders will usually notify you if there are card flaws...

Tony, I would prefer to keep that. Since we will have a graded check option, please should now (and we will post it) that is a subjective field. I would say we can narrow it down if you want, but I would like those fields.

What we could do is add "no estimate" and have that as the default. This way if people feel uncomfortable then they can just leave that selected.

SCF Rewards
    Country

im indifferent on the condition stuff.....i know how to "grade" my cards, but as tony said it is really a crap shoot.....i think the "pristine" selection i saw earlier is a bit much (dont need people looking at their ungraded card and calling it pristine)....maybe only allowing the "gem mint" and "pristine" options to be check for graded cards (no clue how feasible my suggestions are as i know absolutely nothing about computers/code/etc)

also mike, you said about a grade check option....will there be a way to specify the company and the grade itself?? or would that info go elsewhere?

bottom line is there is too much "info" in cards these days to make EVERY option possible (i would assume).....crazy how much relative information comes with an individual card!!
    Last edited by theproudestmonkey; 12-01-2007 at 03:57 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I agree with John if we are going to keep the Condition feature...A Beckett grading and a PSA grading do not equate...

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast