Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Another Box of 08 Stealth

Mike

That could be arranged if more members would like to see it...
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 104/271 (38.4%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

I might even get in on this one. Maybe even some Premium if you do that again.

Brennan
    Hidden Content

Collecting Mark Martin, Matt Kenseth, Regan Smith, & Aric Almirola

Group Break of Stealth maybe? I'd be in
    ~Collin
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Titans, Mets, Pacers, and Avs
    WARNING: Changes avatar quite a bit.

I wouldn't do a group break on Stealth, but can run another pack sale if there's enough interest...
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Another box of Stealth, I'm in!!
    Collecting: Kevin Harvick, Skyler Green, Boris Said
    ONLY AVAILABLE SUN-TUE NIGHTS..................... IF YOU CAN'T SHIP IN A BUBBLE MAILER, WE CAN'T TRADE!!!

With your change in luck Pete, I bet you are... Get me two more confirmed in and I'll post it...

I'd be in for what is left on another box of Stealth.

Al.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast