Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Trade Manager Tutorial

2. 2bros - Exclusive 1 (2/19) - Moved 4/25

I'm new to trading, just got the cards I was supposed to receive in the mail, how do I get the trade to completed status?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Player Collecting: Jimmy Howard
    Team Collecting: Detroit Red Wings
    Set: 1999-00 MVP SC Edition
    Script Parallels

Quote Originally Posted by card_boarded View Post
    I'm new to trading, just got the cards I was supposed to receive in the mail, how do I get the trade to completed status?
    You have a trade manager button just under the collector's corner button on top of each page.
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/trade.php?do=list

There click on the link on the number of your trade you want to see. Then once on the trade page, top right, you have a action drop down menu and select the action to set the trade as completed there.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Can you use this for a 50/50 deal?
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR BRAVES ITEMS/PRIORITIES ARE CURRENTLY CHIPPER AND GATTIS
    THANKS BOBBY: HOF 2014
    Bucket: Hidden Content - Last Updated 6/27/13
    INVENTORY NOW COMPLETE: Hidden Content ALWAYS UPDATED
    Hidden Content

Piggy1918, I'm in the same situation you were in right now and I was wondering now, 5 years later, how well did it work out for you in expanding your collection from lower-end to high-end cards on the site?
    Were you able to make trades like, a couple common inserts (BV<$5) for a JSY/Auto Card or something similar? I have about 8 storage Monster boxes packed full and im looking to trade most of it for these high-end cards here. just wondering what you experience back then and any suggestions what to do? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mmeyers88 View Post
    Piggy1918, I'm in the same situation you were in right now and I was wondering now, 5 years later, how well did it work out for you in expanding your collection from lower-end to high-end cards on the site?
    Were you able to make trades like, a couple common inserts (BV<$5) for a JSY/Auto Card or something similar? I have about 8 storage Monster boxes packed full and im looking to trade most of it for these high-end cards here. just wondering what you experience back then and any suggestions what to do? Thanks
    Thats really a preference of the trader and depending if they are a player collector, team collector, etc. what you prob won't do is trade a bunch of inserts for a $50-100 card you'll have to so it in stages. Also most who do trade game used for insert trade in there favor at 1.5 Bv to your 1 Bv.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves fan. I don't collect cards anymore but do buy a pack here and there. I just had a son that I hope to get into collecting when he gets a little older. I constantly keep up with Braves news.
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast