Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks I'll have to give it a try.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks for the help!

SCF Rewards
    Country

this might take some getting used to

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm new to trading, just got the cards I was supposed to receive in the mail, how do I get the trade to completed status?

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

I'm new to trading, just got the cards I was supposed to receive in the mail, how do I get the trade to completed status?

You have a trade manager button just under the collector's corner button on top of each page.
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/trade.php?do=list

There click on the link on the number of your trade you want to see. Then once on the trade page, top right, you have a action drop down menu and select the action to set the trade as completed there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the info.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very cool and good to know

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nfra4261's Items on eBay

Can you use this for a 50/50 deal?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Piggy1918, I'm in the same situation you were in right now and I was wondering now, 5 years later, how well did it work out for you in expanding your collection from lower-end to high-end cards on the site?
    Were you able to make trades like, a couple common inserts (BV<$5) for a JSY/Auto Card or something similar? I have about 8 storage Monster boxes packed full and im looking to trade most of it for these high-end cards here. just wondering what you experience back then and any suggestions what to do? Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)
    Country

Piggy1918, I'm in the same situation you were in right now and I was wondering now, 5 years later, how well did it work out for you in expanding your collection from lower-end to high-end cards on the site?
    Were you able to make trades like, a couple common inserts (BV<$5) for a JSY/Auto Card or something similar? I have about 8 storage Monster boxes packed full and im looking to trade most of it for these high-end cards here. just wondering what you experience back then and any suggestions what to do? Thanks

Thats really a preference of the trader and depending if they are a player collector, team collector, etc. what you prob won't do is trade a bunch of inserts for a $50-100 card you'll have to so it in stages. Also most who do trade game used for insert trade in there favor at 1.5 Bv to your 1 Bv.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast