Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

NC Raleigh Sports Card Show

I had an opportunity to attend the local card show last week. It was nice to get out and do some trading, buying and browsing around. While out at the show I got a chance to meet Enigma (Tony) our Interim General Manager/ Senior Sports Manager/SCF. It’s nice to get out and meet some of the people from the site. This card show was a good one. There was plenty of table’s setup to keep you looking for awhile. I think at this particular show the Nascar dealers were lacking a little but overall it was a good show for all sports. The box prices were decent and the hotdogs were excellent!!! The show had 3 guest autograph signers. They were Johnny Blanchard, Mike Curtis & Chris Hanburger. I used my time there to look around and pick up some A.J. Allmendinger cards for my collection. I also picked up a box of 2007 Stars & Rookies (football) and made some nice pulls. So to all you SCF members, make sure you stop by the Events forum because doniceage(Events Manager), hoeser(Events Advisor), lil5up3rman(Events Trainee) are doing an excellent job posting these events. If you get a chance take advantage of it and visit your local shows. Also to anyone visiting the site be sure to look around and see all the great things going on at SCF and become part of the SCF family today. Down below are some scans of a few cards I picked up or pulled:

(Also pulled several #'d Rc's and a Byron Leftwich #'d to /49-- No pics yet.)

Nice RC from my box break #'d to /100!

An extra Allmendinger RC for the PC.

and one for my dad, he is an Allison fan:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for taking the time to post your experience at the show.
    Take care,
    Steve

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Brian,
    First off thanks for the post. As I think the best thing you mentioned is meeting people at the show. From Tony thread there were quite a few people at the show. What I plan on doing in the future is post a thread like this and having people jump in on it that will be there. Then as you say you can hook up and possibly meet other members that you might trade with or just run across the boards in other forum's.

p.s. Thanks for sharing on the post and I think you need to fix your Leftwich poster. I love seeing some sweet cards and that Leonard is a very nice pull. PM on the way!!

DON