Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 77

Thread: Los Angeles Kings

     
  1. #61
    Looking to do trades for Kings cards -

    I have lots of Base, Inserts, Auto, GU, RC, #d for most teams.....
    Looking to swap mix of cards for Kings
    Some teams have bigger lots than others...
    Est amount of average lot is about:
    • 80-100 base
    • 20-30 Inserts
    • 3 GU
    • 1-2 autos

    They range from 80s to this year.....Teams stay with where they moved to (ex Quebec is listed with Colorado, Atlanta is now with Winipeg, etc)

    Will list the Autos/GU/Rookies - even some names in the insert lot but not base - lol

    Teams already traded away:
    • Sharks - Traded

    Hidden Content
    Collecting 1 of every King-324/574-Hidden Content
    Collecting Ice Scripts(166/266) & FIT(115/160)-Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  2. Kronozio
  3. #62
    have a 10-11 dominion printing plate auto 1/1 of jake muzzin if anyones interested
    http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/...ent=muzzin.jpg

  4. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by CSSports View Post
    Looking to do trades for Kings cards -

    I have lots of Base, Inserts, Auto, GU, RC, #d for most teams.....
    Looking to swap mix of cards for Kings
    Some teams have bigger lots than others...
    Est amount of average lot is about:
    • 80-100 base
    • 20-30 Inserts
    • 3 GU
    • 1-2 autos

    They range from 80s to this year.....Teams stay with where they moved to (ex Quebec is listed with Colorado, Atlanta is now with Winipeg, etc)

    Will list the Autos/GU/Rookies - even some names in the insert lot but not base - lol

    Teams already traded away:
    • Sharks - Traded
    Still looking to do something like this.....
    Need a Bunch of Kings cards by end of summer

    Hidden Content
    Collecting 1 of every King-324/574-Hidden Content
    Collecting Ice Scripts(166/266) & FIT(115/160)-Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  5. #64
    Looking for Kings team lots...

    LMK what you have

    Hidden Content
    Collecting 1 of every King-324/574-Hidden Content
    Collecting Ice Scripts(166/266) & FIT(115/160)-Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  6. #65
    Hey can make a kings lot, can you use anything here? ]

    please pm me

    http://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/i.../1/tm/23/sid/2


    thanks
    Collecting:
    - Non-Certified Autographed Cards
    - Jeremy Roenick Numbered Cards

    Hidden Content

  7. #66
    Still looking for Kings...

    Hidden Content
    Collecting 1 of every King-324/574-Hidden Content
    Collecting Ice Scripts(166/266) & FIT(115/160)-Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  8. #67

    Los Angeles Kings

    Picked up a few cards and looking to trade them for Kings....Willing to trade in your favor for a nicer Kings card
    LMK what you have....

    Take a look at my traders and LMK if there is anything you need for Kings
    Last edited by CSSports; 10-22-2012 at 04:27 PM.

    Hidden Content
    Collecting 1 of every King-324/574-Hidden Content
    Collecting Ice Scripts(166/266) & FIT(115/160)-Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  9. #68
    I have these 2 Kings game used :

    11/12 UD Rookie Materials of Voynov, white piece

    09/10 UD game used of Doughty, white piece

    LMK if interested.
    Check out my trade thread here: Hidden Content

  10. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by jim bradt View Post
    I have these 2 Kings game used :

    11/12 UD Rookie Materials of Voynov, white piece

    09/10 UD game used of Doughty, white piece

    LMK if interested.
    Interested in the Voynov...What do you need for it?

    Hidden Content
    Collecting 1 of every King-324/574-Hidden Content
    Collecting Ice Scripts(166/266) & FIT(115/160)-Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  11. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by CSSports View Post
    Interested in the Voynov...What do you need for it?
    PM me a list of game used you have for trade. Thanks.
    Check out my trade thread here: Hidden Content

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •