Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Wisconsin Badger lot

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wisconsin Badger lot

have a lot of about 50 ron dayne, chris chambers and michael bennett cards with a avarage bv of $1.00 per card or there about. Most cards are rookie cards with a few non rookies too. LMK if this interests you.....will trade or sell.

SCF Rewards
    Country

what would you be looking for in return

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

im interested in these from your trade page....would you be willing to trade these as the bv of the lot would be closer to $60 as there are a few better inserts included. lmk what ya think bout this.

2002 Leaf Rookies and Stars Julius Peppers

2002 Leaf Rookies and Stars Jermey Shockey

2002 Playoff Prestige David Carr

2002 Fleer Box Score Yard Makers Jersey version Chris Chambers

SCF Rewards
    Country

well the peppers and chambers are in hold right now and i am a bit imobilized w/o and bubble mailers or wheels to mail the package but with some time i could probly work something out with you if you dont mind.. I do have two questions though

Are there any dupes in this lot and how many daynes are there((Avid dayne fan and i dont want to get mostly daynes cuz im sure i have them all))

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

just off the top of my head i think the lot is about half daynes the rest bennett and chambers

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump any one interested