Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

See angeldawn3's Items on eBay

Marvin Harrison 2003 Topps Probowl GU Jersey #AP-MH

Hi,
    I have the following for trade. Marvin Harrison 2003 Topps Probowl GU Jersey #AP-MH (1:200)

My Wantlist/Tradelist can be found here....
    http://www.freewebs.com/cardsnmore/

Here is how I trade...

1. If you have enough off my wantlist to make it a even trade then we are good to go.

2. If you do not have anything off my wantlist, I will trade for a 1997 or before Insert of Double value. (Example - A Card books at 10.00. I would trade for a pre 1997 insert that is 20.00.(your choice)

3. If you do not have any of the previous options then I would trade for lower dollar Inserts of 1997 or before @4 Times my advantage(Example - A Card books at 10.00. I would trade for 40.00 worth of pre 1997 Inserts)

4. - If all else fails I will trade for any games used of your choice. - FOOTBALL ONLY.

I do not trade Game used for Game used. Since I only collect 1997 Inserts or before I have no use for game used cards unless as stated in #4.

I have many other cards on my site from Vintage - 2003. All cards are available for trade.

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brj38464's Items on eBay

check my site i dont really understnd your trade policys. lmk if you see anything. thanks billy
    Looking for rookie cards in baseball football and hockey
    ]

Re: Marvin Harrison 2003 Topps Probowl GU Jersey #AP-MH

Originally posted by angeldawn4
    Hi,
    I have the following for trade. Marvin Harrison 2003 Topps Probowl GU Jersey #AP-MH (1:200)

My Wantlist/Tradelist can be found here....
    http://www.freewebs.com/cardsnmore/

Here is how I trade...

1. If you have enough off my wantlist to make it a even trade then we are good to go.

2. If you do not have anything off my wantlist, I will trade for a 1997 or before Insert of Double value. (Example - A Card books at 10.00. I would trade for a pre 1997 insert that is 20.00.(your choice)

3. If you do not have any of the previous options then I would trade for lower dollar Inserts of 1997 or before @4 Times my advantage(Example - A Card books at 10.00. I would trade for 40.00 worth of pre 1997 Inserts)

4. - If all else fails I will trade for any games used of your choice. - FOOTBALL ONLY.

I do not trade Game used for Game used. Since I only collect 1997 Inserts or before I have no use for game used cards unless as stated in #4.

I have many other cards on my site from Vintage - 2003. All cards are available for trade.

Thanks

Hi,
    I took a look at your site and I am almost sure we can work a trade.
    Basically what my trade rules mean is that if you have something off my wantlist then I would trade you even up value.(It could be 10 - 2.00 cards along as its off my wantlist) But lets say you don't. I think the Harrison books at 20.00. If I find a insert card on your site that I can use from 97 or around that books at 35.00 or 40.00 I would trade. Lets say you don't have either. The I would take 80.00 in smaller value inserts from the earlier years.
    The reason I do it this way is because the Harrison is much more tradeable then lets say 80.00 worth of lower inserts from 97 or below.
    Hope you understand.
    LMK before I make any offers if this is agreeable.
    Thanks

Originally posted by brj38464
    check my site i dont really understnd your trade policys. lmk if you see anything. thanks billy

Hi,
    I took a look at your site and I am almost sure we can work a trade.
    Basically what my trade rules mean is that if you have something off my wantlist then I would trade you even up value.(It could be 10 - 2.00 cards along as its off my wantlist) But lets say you don't. I think the Harrison books at 20.00. If I find a insert card on your site that I can use from 97 or around that books at 35.00 or 40.00 I would trade. Lets say you don't have either. The I would take 80.00 in smaller value inserts from the earlier years.
    The reason I do it this way is because the Harrison is much more tradeable then lets say 80.00 worth of lower inserts from 97 or below.
    Hope you understand.
    LMK before I make any offers if this is agreeable.
    Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dontrellefan35's Items on eBay

I am VERY interested in that card. Please check out my site and see if anything interests you. PLMK.

Thanks
    Kirby

Originally posted by Sportnut08
    I am VERY interested in that card. Please check out my site and see if anything interests you. PLMK.

Thanks
    Kirby

Hi Kirby,
    I took a look at your site and noticied you did not have any Inserts listed. Do You have any.
    LMK
    Thanks Angie

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brj38464's Items on eBay

let me know what you can find and maybe we can work something out. thanks billy

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dontrellefan35's Items on eBay

I have some 02 Topps and 03 Topps inserts...That's about it....Did anything interest you on my site? PLMK.

Thanks
    Kirby

Hi,
    This card has been traded for something off my wantlist.
    Thanks for all the replies.