Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sp0odini's Items on eBay

I love her on LA Ink!

I do want a tatt but I'm so picky.

I thought about getting a Chinese character on my shoulder. It would say "shoulder" in Chinese. You know, people always get things that say "Luck" "Courage" or if they don't get a friend to write it for them it could say "I'm A (Insert Your Choice Here)". But why not "shoulder"? It would fit my personality :) Hah.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

I will be receiving my tax refund shortly to the tune of $287. I am looking for ideas on how to spend it :)

It could be anything from buying cards, paying bills, anything. Just want to see what people would do :)

I can get you the information to a great "charity"

Seriously, if you have no bills to pay. Slurg on something

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nodoubt. I just paid $180 for 5 stars on my girlfriends back. Tats always rock and what a better way to pay for them then with a tax refund. Go with the Tat.
    TMI!!!!!! lol
    Tattoos are not cheap. My profile picture cost $275.00....and that was 8 years ago!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lordoffuzz's Items on eBay

Buy a 5-year old bottle of Chateau D'Yquem Sauternes and open it in 20 years.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dude, buy a Dice K auto!!!

I may be buying a case of something when I get my State refund money in a couple of weeks, I've never busted a case before...I know it's kinda a waste but probably pretty fun.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Toronto Blue Jays Philadelphia Flyers
    See sealedpwr's Items on eBay

You could pay off what i will owe

Just another suggestion.....lol

cliff

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234