Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

New Jersey , Holmdel 3/30

Holmdel Firehouse, 9-4, 40T - Bob Marcus 732-780-2581
    [email protected]

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mattdile3's Items on eBay

I will be there as always. Its only like 5 minutes away from where i live. in april ill have my own table..

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

mattdile3 - sounds good bro, would you be willing to take some pics and or write a review on the show. This will help us achieve our goal of making this section better known, the Events teams believes if we get enough people writing reviews and taking pictures it will help the site and this section grow. It is also a good forum to meet people at shows. Daniel.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea sure I'd love to. Ill ask Bob, when i get there but I'm sure it won't be a problem for him. It also helps that one falls on my birthday. Ill be also buying a few boxes to treat myself for my birthday, so ill be able to say what kind of deals they give me and stuff like that.

I'm also going to the one in Keansburg (Raritan area) tomorrow at St.Ann's school. Need a review for that as well?

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

Hey bro the more reviews and the pics we get the better this part of the forum will be, as it will spark interest among our other members, so I would say sure please do, I think I speak for the team when I see that would be greatly appreciated and you have our thanks for your help in advance. Daniel.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I didn't happen to take any pictures but here is a brief review of this show...

Review: 7/10 (Pretty good)

Probably about 40 active tables... Probably 20-25 different dealers or so. There were dealers of all kinds. Dealers that sold boxes, Dealers that sold packs, Dealers that sold both boxes and packs. A lot specialized in singles. Some vintage dealers, some dealers that specialized in Rookie Cards and Autos.. A bunch of high end dealers, along with a bunch of guys that had only cheaper cards that all the younger kids could enjoy. It had a good overall balance. It wasn't too crowded, and had less people than I expected there to be. A few of the usual dealers werent there because it got changed from 3/23 to 3/30 on the account of Easter. In conclusion, I will continue to go there every month since it is a monthly show. (4th sunday of every month for anyone that is interested).

Summing it up, again I would recommend this show to any collector. Wont be a HUGE assortment of cards, but there is a decent amount of everything. The best part is that it is a very friendly environment. The deals are SPECTACULAR as well for boxes. If anyone goes to this show, let me know in a PM and maybe we can meet up.

Hope this helps guys.

Thanks,
    Matt

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Matt,
    Thanks for the write up on the show. Hopefully, in the future some New Jersey folks will see it and holler at ya via pm or a post here to meet at the show. Nothing like meeting people in person and talking about the hobby.

DON

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

Matt - Thanks for the review sorry for the late response, Daniel.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the review. If you go to the show again please take pictures.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No problem guys... Ill do what I can... Any show I go to from now on I will bring my digital camera with me and a little notepad to write some stuff down. If there is anything else I can do, just let me know