Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Wisconsin , Milwaukee 3/16

Gonzaga Hall 1441 S. 92nd St,, 9-2, 80T, a:$1 - Leroy Kilps 414-769-1402 [email protected]

SCF Rewards
    Country

If anyone in the area hit's up this show let me know, maybe we can meet. I frequent this one and it usually is pretty decent.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How often do they have this one. I will be out of town next weekend but i am interested in hitting it when i get back. plus it would be nice to do some live trading.
    Steve

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Texas Rangers Dallas Cowboys Dallas Mavericks

May go this weekend.

It's a once a month show. Don't know if I'l spend anything as I want to go to the Chicago show in 2 weeks.

@vikingfan101
    Long time no talk...how ya doing bud?

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If anyone in the area hit's up this show let me know, maybe we can meet. I frequent this one and it usually is pretty decent.

Why don't you take some pictures and do a write up to share a little about the show. Pictures are worth a 1000 word's. Especially, if your picking up some stuff. Show the goodies then meet more people as they want to get in on some of the action. Unless your hoarding it all for yourself. LOL

p.s. 3 people that attend the show a good time to get together when you can.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Dallas Cowboys Milwaukee Brewers Texas Longhorns
    See el_nuch's Items on eBay

I'm thinking about going to this show...Never been to a show before...

SCF Rewards
    Country

How often do they have this one. I will be out of town next weekend but i am interested in hitting it when i get back. plus it would be nice to do some live trading.
    Steve

Yep, this is a once a month show. They also usually have one a month at another location (Name escapes me at the moment) that is pretty poor.

SCF Rewards
    Country

May go this weekend.

It's a once a month show. Don't know if I'l spend anything as I want to go to the Chicago show in 2 weeks.

@vikingfan101
    Long time no talk...how ya doing bud?

Great man. I may hit this up, but like you Im thinking about saving for the show in Rosemont.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why don't you take some pictures and do a write up to share a little about the show. Pictures are worth a 1000 word's. Especially, if your picking up some stuff. Show the goodies then meet more people as they want to get in on some of the action. Unless your hoarding it all for yourself. LOL

p.s. 3 people that attend the show a good time to get together when you can.

DON

Im a hoard . Jk. Alot of people at this show, like many everywhere, try to rip you off. Got taken once on a Moss card where the guy told me BV was like 60, said I could get it at half off for 30. Turns out it books 25. I recommend knowing what your looking for in advance and knowing prices.

I can see what I can do, might look a bit odd If Im walking around snapping photos though . Chances are if Im there Ill try and wear something Vikings so Im noticeable.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I can see what I can do, might look a bit odd If Im walking around snapping photos though

Nothing odd at all about that as long as you tell them what your doing. As your giving the show promoter free press. As if it a good read more users will come as the post above prove that. So if ya can take some shots and at least share your goodies or if you met any of the above users.

DON