Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

I live also in the woods but we went to the City today and ate at Old country Buffett very nice expecially being at the Batting cages all morning Long getting ready for Little Leugue season lol.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See shayne1911's Items on eBay

This is like rubbing salt in the wound there Shay, does Ash know?

Yeah, she knows. We can't go anywhere with my grandma without stopping to get something to eat! LOL When Ash can eat again, she gets to go anywhere she wants to eat/have whatever she wants. I feel bad that I can eat and she can't. So I try to not eat in front of her or talk about food much.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You know I was just messing with you, right?

I ate last night at

Mi Casa, pasta and naan.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Blazin_pyro's Items on eBay

I ate at Sonic today while at work. It was ok. haven't ate there in a while and first time in the city where I work at.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (89)
    Country

islands burgers is great.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

islands burgers is great.

I ate there a month ago. While the burger was okay, they had the best beer. It tasted like Coffee. Pipeline Porter, American Porter style beer from Kona Brewing Company in Kona, Hawaii, ... Brewed with Kona coffee. Hmmmm!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I ate there a month ago. While the burger was okay, they had the best beer. It tasted like Coffee. Pipeline Porter, American Porter style beer from Kona Brewing Company in Kona, Hawaii, ... Brewed with Kona coffee. Hmmmm!!!!!

You know they have one of those right here by my house...I have never been there before.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i work at pizza hut, so i ate a chicken and bacon pizza

Transferred Feedback
    HI (22)
    Country

New City Buffet - super awesome Chinese place, with Mexican and Japanese additions.
    Gorged on sushi, Mongolian BBQ bowl (serious yummmmm), sweet and sour chicken, egg rolls, crab cheese won tons, loquats, salmon, mussels, and coconut macaroons for dessert. Odd the only thing I thought was terrible - the Sesame Chicken, very nasty, go figure.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got to eat yummy school food

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast