Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Country
    See justinclemons88's Items on eBay

Deleted by me!

Country

Deleted by me!

Country

Deleted by me!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rpbluesman's Items on eBay

Well you got what was promised is all I'm saying. A pack with no scrubs (at least not by the general hobby standard) and an insert of a star player. If you're not happy with the set the insert is from that's fine, but no reason to call Mike's product "garbage"

Actually you were quite rude when you stated "Don't buy this garbage." if that's not rude in your terms, then I suggest you open up a dictionary and read what it means to be rude.

Yes of course you have a right to say your opinions on the packs, but to do so in the way you did above is not the right way. Simply say that you didn't like the pack but don't call it garbage and try to run customers off (because that's what you were doing when you said "Don't buy...."

Just because you didn't like the cards doesn't mean it's a garbage product. It says you will get "4 Star Base Cards In Every Pack" and "1 Rookie, Insert, or Serial #'d in every pack" right on his site. I don't know why you're complaining about getting 4 base and an insert because that's exactly what you knew you had a shot at getting. It's kind of odd that you should call his entire product garbage because you didn't get a hit, but yet admit that the product would have been great if you got a hit.

As for me "taking my own advice" before "chiming in my opinion." I read enough to understand that you got an insert that you didn't like and therefore decided to trash talk Mike's product. I see nothing more than that in your posts. As a staff member it's my job to make sure things stay civil on this site and if I have to chime in my opinion once in a while to do that then so be it.

Country

Deleted by me!

Country

Deleted by me!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Whether you like it or not, the words I used or how I put it, it's not up too you.

Actually it is....I could have edited your post and issued you a warning or infractions for rudeness but I chose not to, as you're right in the sense that you can choose to say what you want about his product (provided it doesn't violate the rules), however this is something that should have been approached better on your part.

You weren't satisfied because you didn't like the cards that you got at a chance. Were you expecting every card to be a $5 insert? 99.99999% of Mikes customers are satisfied when they get an order, be it one pack or 30 packs. Why? Because they know what they're getting into. If you knew that the chance of getting base and an insert was a possibility unacceptable to you, then why take the chance buying a pack? As you knew that's what you had the possibility of getting there's no reason why it should have come as a surprise when that's exactly what you got.

When calling a member's product out because you got exactly what you knew you had a chance at getting, yes...garbage isn't civil. Being civil isn't about just omitting the profanity. It's about general kindness. And as for what you got in the pack, read the above paragraph...did you expect each card to be a $5 insert?

Now as far as the "actually good trading site" goes, that's irrelevant. What goes on here has no bearing on that site and vice versa. This transaction didn't even take place through this site, it was an off-site transaction so it's irrelevant what you think about this site or the other site. Remember that if you don't like it here, you are free to leave at any time. I'm removing the link to the trading site as it violates site rules by posting the link.

Now, I suggest that we put this matter to rest. You're unhappy with what you got, fine. Leave it at that. Just know that you should have done a little research into the packs before you bought one and also should have gone about your "feedback" in a better way

Country

Deleted by me!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Whatever you say Hass. I don't do much here anyways. Not a big deal to me either way. I think the packs were not good. Is that better for you? I feel like if you are trying to sell these there shouldn't be not good inserts in these. No I don't expect $5.00 inserts in them. I do however not expect a bunch of Target retail cards.

There are good inserts in them....again this is you making a blanket statement by trashing an entire product because you got something that you didn't like. You're basing an opinion of the enter 50 pack lot based on the 1st and only pack you opened. Never judge a book by it's cover, or in this case the 1st page.

What cards would you like in the packs? Wal-Mart base? K-Mart Base? You have to get base somewhere. These aren't Insert-Only packs. I think it's fair to get a few star base in exchange for a 1:50 chance at a card that books $100. Where else are you going to get better odds at getting a $100 card for $4.49?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234