Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Feedback Transfer Program Implemented

We are finally ready to allow the transfer of feedback from other trading sites for the sole purpose of establishing yourself as a good trader in order to circumvent the MSF under 20 feedback rule. This feedback will not go towards any awards or membership perks.

A subforum has been created in our New Member/Meet and Greet Forum to request the transfer of feedback. You may post your request in there.

The following is a list of sites that we will allow feedback to be transferred from. No disrespect is meant to any site not listed. This is just the current list we are starting out with. Other sites may be added at a later time.

(a) Trader Retreat
    (b) Hobby Insider
    (c) Rusty Soap Box/Sports Card Haven
    (d) The Bench
    (e) UCB
    (f) NUTS
    (g) TCC
    (h) NSCF
    (i) Hobby Kings
    (j) Beckett
    (k) Blowoutcards.com
    (l) Dascardboard
    (m) Connexionhck.com
    (n) Topshelfhockey
    (o) CCW Card Collectors World

Once your request is received and completed, you will see a new field under your name that will say "Transferred Feedback" with the number of feedback and the site.

For example -
    Transferred Feedback: Trader Retreat (20)

You may only request one site for transfer purposes. If you have already reached the 20 feedback plateau, there is no need to apply for this.

For those having feedback transferred, the tag in the trade manager will still come up about being a new trader and must send first. However, you just need to show your transferred feedback column to your trade partner to show that the tag does not apply to you.

Hope this helps with trading activity...
    Last edited by MadMan1978; 07-14-2013 at 03:04 PM.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

2. Wata Photo
    I fell in love w/ SCF from the start and didn't even search for other card trading forum....now I know a few more that are out there!!!LOL

Writing Team

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (5)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I'll get to it, but what about Trading card central?

Quote Originally Posted by razzamaztaz View Post
    I'll get to it, but what about Trading card central?
    tcc is not included....only sites that help with bad traders group are accepted right now

Quote Originally Posted by Bondsaway View Post
    tcc is not included....only sites that help with bad traders group are accepted right now

i Love this Quote.....Thanks Bonds at least im not the only one who thought this, TCC is a place to get ripped while the staff dont do anything to help

To be completely accurate we also require websites with stringent feedback requirements. If anyone can leave feedback for anyone without even trading then the feedback is not up to standard in our opinion.

Last I knew Beckett did not have a feedback system. Has this changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Jdbuzz44 View Post
    what about beckett.com????
    Complete collection for sale.

Hidden Content

I was previously a member of The Bench and had a lot of feedback, but the site appears to be gone now.. how would I get feedback transfered?

Quote Originally Posted by Reds4 View Post
    I was previously a member of The Bench and had a lot of feedback, but the site appears to be gone now.. how would I get feedback transfered?
    you can ask for your feedback to be transferred by clicking this link, just follow the directions and give a link you your profile on the bench
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=387

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast