Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by phillies24 View Post
    Can we get ebay feedback trasnferred
    Ebay feedback hasn't been allowed to this point for a couple of reasons. Not all feedback would possibly be from sports cards, or sports related.

The other and more important is that their feedback system is slightly flawed in that sellers can't leave negative feedback and may also gain negative feedback that is unwarranted.

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

It might be worth considering OzCardTraders from Australia, they have a feedback system that is based purely on trades and they don't tolerate people there just to rip people off.

Obviously It would suit me nicely given I have over 150 feedback there, but I'm happy enough to earn my stripes (I know I've been a member since 2007 but not a very active one). Just thought it might be worth investigating for future aussies that join.
    Focused on Anthony Morrow & 2013/14 Totally Certified.

freedomcardboard.com?
    PhotoBucket: Hidden Content l Tradelist: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by xanderthegreat35 View Post
    what about hobbykings?
    Hobby Kings is on the list, you can ask for transferred feedback here
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=387

Create a new thread and provide a link to your feedback profile on HK

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Heres a link to my feedback score on ozcardtrader if its allowed.
    currently at 313.. 100%...ebay is over 400 but i know thats not.
    Thanks lads..
    My trade site
    Hidden Content

What I don't get is why do this for other sites if they don't do the same for members of SCF???
    I collect MATS SUNDIN & NIKOLAI KULEMIN! Hidden Content (UPDATING)
    My Complete Kulemin Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by MatsSundin13Rocks View Post
    What I don't get is why do this for other sites if they don't do the same for members of SCF???
    There not doing it to benefit other sites...it to benefit new members here with a very good rating elsewhere..
    This can only be a good thing...bring more decent trader here !!
    My trade site
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    1)98/99 SPX FINITE SPECTRUM, 2)GAME OF THRONES & THE WALKING DEAD SEASON AUTOGRAPHS BASE SET, 3)09/10 R&S RC AUTO, 4)ROY HIBBERT RY (ONLY #ED, PATCH, AUTO), 5)KEVIN LOVE RY (ONLY #ED, PATCH, AUTO), 6) 2014 PANINI PRIZM WC SIGNATURES SET

Hi guys

Maybe is possible to add dascardboard.eu (one of the biggest european card forums) to this list?

Trader Retreat
    Hobby Insider
    Rusty Soap Box
    The Bench
    Sports Card Freaks
    UCB
    NUTS

Thanks, David
    Timeless Memories Gold Collector - 26/28 - 93%
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast