Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nba32 View Post
    Hi guys

Maybe is possible to add dascardboard.eu (one of the biggest european card forums) to this list?

Trader Retreat
    Hobby Insider
    Rusty Soap Box
    The Bench
    Sports Card Freaks
    UCB
    NUTS

Thanks, David
    seconded

Looking for Bears, NFL Europe, Mike Tomczak & Garrett Wolfe Hidden Content

I LIVE IN IRELAND

Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (12)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    How about Beckett?
    Hidden Content Getting out of the hobby, to an extent. Looking to sell a lot of my stuff. Have tons of different items, check out my PB. I ship Priority, bubble mailer with DC. I DON'T do PayPal gift!
    Check out this new site!Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TEZsports2328 View Post
    How about Beckett?
    Beckett is added as of Dec last year. Just haven't updated the rules page.

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

What about Ebay if your feedback is as the buyer? I have a perfect rating on there.

gotta question, is it a one time thing? or can u update totals periodically? I have feedback on TCC right now, but hope to grow it...
    *always buying large lots>>>looking more for mid end values*
    NEED: GU/PATCH/AUTO/RC: Brady, Lebron, Kobe, Durant, Michael Jordan, Mantle/Ruth, HOF

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (122)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    The only place I've traded is Beckett.com. They do have a feedback system and I have over 100 trades from there. I saw this site and thought it looked cool so I signed up. I'm still trying to figure things out but I'm working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by lemas31 View Post
    The only place I've traded is Beckett.com. They do have a feedback system and I have over 100 trades from there. I saw this site and thought it looked cool so I signed up. I'm still trying to figure things out but I'm working on it.
    Here is our feedback transfer forum if you were wanting to bring your feedback total over here: http://www.sportscardforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=387

If you need any assistance and learning your way around the site please feel free to contact me. Welcome to SCF.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    BO (18)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    what happened after the feedback was transferred, then later the feedback went up from the transferred website

Ex: transfer from Beckett 15 feedback, later next month would have 5 additional feedback on Beckett

Does this automatically update transferred feedback, or have to do another request?

Quote Originally Posted by coolz View Post
    what happened after the feedback was transferred, then later the feedback went up from the transferred website

Ex: transfer from Beckett 15 feedback, later next month would have 5 additional feedback on Beckett

Does this automatically update transferred feedback, or have to do another request?
    It would stay at 15. You only get one feedback transfer.
    Purdue University Class of 2018
    Hidden Content
    Andrew Bailey: 188/240 not including 1/1's (78.3%); 202/436 cards including 1/1's(46.3%)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast