Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    is www.ozcardtrader.com.au likely to become approved for feedback transfer? because that would definately make my life easier!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    is www.ozcardtrader.com.au likely to become approved for feedback transfer? because that would definately make my life easier!
    This would help me too. Also Hobbykings feedback :)

Quote Originally Posted by ryawil0 View Post
    This would help me too. Also Hobbykings feedback :)
    Please check the rules page link below for the updated sites we accept transfers from.

http://www.sportscardforum.com/view.php?pg=rules

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Sorry i know ive asked before, but i have a good trader rating at ozcardtrader with 50 trades and 100% positive feedback. that has got to count for something on this forum surely?

How come I've seen people trying to request transfers from other sites? Are they just not paying attention?
    I've liked SCF from the start as well. I branched out to a couple others. Only 5 deals on one and nothing yet on another. But I'll always call SCF home. More people to deal with it seems or people on the other sites just don't want my stuff lol.
    Cards and other items available on my Google + page
    Hidden Content

Hey I am paying attention. I'm from Australia therefore ozcardtrader is the place I started, and did alot of trades as it was easier to trade amongst other aussies, but I'm trying to branch out now into a bigger playing field that is scf, and I don't want to start from square 1 if I can help it. All that positive feedback has to be good for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    Hey I am paying attention. I'm from Australia therefore ozcardtrader is the place I started, and did alot of trades as it was easier to trade amongst other aussies, but I'm trying to branch out now into a bigger playing field that is scf, and I don't want to start from square 1 if I can help it. All that positive feedback has to be good for something.
    Oh well I wasn't singling anyone out. I just have seen sites not listed and people try to transfer feedback from them.m
    Cards and other items available on my Google + page
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by roaddogg02316 View Post
    Oh well I wasn't singling anyone out. I just have seen sites not listed and people try to transfer feedback from them.m
    SCF permits certain trading sites the right to bring their feedback from that site over here. Say they have 20 or more trades they do not need to send first even though they are new to SCF.

new to scf. where do I post threads?

I thought blowout cards helped with seller/buyer problems and I don't see them on the list.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast