Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Calm down guys, if you want to debate what "could have been" then take it to PM, but don't get the thread off topic.

I suppose you can ask that, but are you going to tell me that if you decide to trade with someone with 100+ feedback who isn't a staff member that you're going to ask them to send first?

Remember that members are only required to send first until they reach 20 positive feedback, so don't be surprised if your policy doesn't prove fruitful

im not saying anyone, i proably mislead you. people who have 20 are the perfect scammers because they have no msf so they can make some trades and leave the site and not come back. its more for the newer people. but i do understand where your coming from

BTW, did enigma reply back or give you anything about the petition?
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rpbluesman's Items on eBay

Well, that doesn't really answer my question. You said that you'd make anyone with less feedback than you send first, aside from staff members. Well does that include people that have 100+ feedback? What about 50+? Where's the line? Granted you may have gotten 200+ feedback in 3 Months but not everyone can do that (Look at me, I've been here a year and a half and still trail you by at least 50, lol). it doesn't really matter to me, and you're certainly within your right to do so, but I'm just curious where you draw the "Line of Protection" for you essentially.

He told me that he got it but never hinted at what any possible result of it.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

i changed my sig to say 50 and below, which i think is fair, and actually i have 210 feedback.lol :)

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

many of us veteran traders are kinda fed up with people backing out of trades and FYI. even with the transfer feedback i still require anyone with less feedback other then staff members to send first.

Dan, the feedback transfer is being done so members who have less than 20 feedback here can use their feedback from one of the sites we work with for this transfer to get them past the MSF status here...Once a member transfers their feedback from one of the sites we are working with and it gets them past the MSF status they no longer will have to send first..

Also members are not permitted to make their own MSF rules..Tony posted an announcement regarding this in the announcement forums not too long ago..Anyone with under 20 feedback has to send first but anyone with over 20 feedback does not unless they are tagged MSF for other reasons..

Thanks Ed
    I only trade by Beckett price guide, not eBay comp or SV, TV..I also do not collect any Panini or Donruss Baseball products..

SCF Rewards
    Country

i changed my sig to say 50 and below, which i think is fair, and actually i have 210 feedback.lol :)

Enigma made a post about not having MSF rules in signatures. You can find it in the announcements forum, so please remove your MSF line from your sign ASAP.

EDIT - I didn't see Ed's response, sorry ^

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ed, i have used the feedback system transfer on traderretreat to avoid the msf, granted i havent traded there yet because im getting use to the way it works. but yea.

regarding the msf rule, isnt a trader still allowed to request if i wanted to to make a guy with 21 send first with my 200+. i know rules are rules but if he keeps my cards and i get nothing im out of luck. i feel people between 20-40 are the perfect scammers as they no longer have to send first and are still very new

Dan

SCF Rewards
    Country

regarding the msf rule, isnt a trader still allowed to request if i wanted to to make a guy with 21 send first with my 200+. i know rules are rules but if he keeps my cards and i get nothing im out of luck. i feel people between 20-40 are the perfect scammers as they no longer have to send first and are still very new

Dan

As far as I know you can still ask whomever you want to send first when negotiation a deal, you just can't have a personal MSF rule in your signature .

Daniel <<<<<<(Same name, kind of neat isn't it)

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

haha. isnt that the best name in the world. only cool people have that name :)

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Dan, not all traders with low feedback are scammers...In the 7 years I have been working disputes on various trading sites I have seen quite a few people with very high feedback become scammers..You can usually tell when someone is a scammer because they will try every trick in the book to get you to send same time or to send first..

As far as asking members with less feedback than you to send first more than likely they will tell you no because they dont have to unless they are required to do so..Thanks Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

As far as asking members with less feedback than you to send first more than likely they will tell you no because they dont have
    to unless they are required to do so..Thanks Ed

What is there an echo in here, lol. I said the same sort of thing in post 40,
    Well Ed, you know what they say, great minds think alike.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast