Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Pennsylvania , York 5/2 - 5/4

West Manchester Mall, F-Sa 10-9 Su 12-5, 50T - Clem Clement 610-937-1240 [email protected]

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well I headed out to the show with my dad. Here's my review.

Selection of cards overall (variety):
    I saw a variety of cards. Baseball, basketball, football. Everything from commons to some expensive AP, Reggie Bush, etc cards. As far as autographs, only a few dealers had autographs, but I did see some jerseys, helmets and balls.

Selection of Wax Boxes:
    Saw a few dealers were selling boxes. Saw the normal Sage HIT High Series, Upper Deck, Press Pass. And I saw a few boxes of older series of above. And I did also see a few tables that had some baseball card boxes, but I was there for football so didn't pay much attention to other stuff.

Prices on Wax Boxes (better than at hobby stores, ebay, etc):
    Prices were about normal I'd say. Maybe a bit cheaper then the local stores. I saw the Upper Deck, Press Pass, and Hit going between $85-$100 per box. Some dealers were a bit cheaper then others on boxes.

Prices on cards from the show (FULL BOOK, HALF BOOK, etc):
    Well I didn't have a Beckett or anything, but the prices on cards were half of book value (at least the cards I got). I got a few 08 Rookies and the prices that I paid were about common with what they were going for online.

Do they have signers:
    Yes, Mike Schmidt was signing autographs from 12-2.

Admission price to get in:
    The actual show was free to get in. Mike Schmidt was signing for $75 (I think, so I could be wrong).

Overall Experience:
    It was a good show for getting what I wanted. There were only about 10-12 dealer tables there, so it was not a big major show. It was the first card show that I have been to in a while.

Friendliness of the Dealers:
    All of the dealers were very friendly. Since I had on a Michigan hat, I'd say most offered to pull out there Michigan stuff that they had for me to take a look at.

Well that's all. Not much to read, but I thought I'd just post up a little bit about the show today.

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

Cool Sweet review, did you by chance get any pictures. Daniel.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No I didn't sorry. Didn't even take my camera along. Did get some cards though :)

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

if you have a scanner if you wouldn't mind posting your pickups up that would be cool or just tell us what you picked up. Daniel.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Justin,
    Thanks for the little shout out about the show. So why Michigan you from there (transplant). As I only can assume that LOL. Thanks for taking the time and glad to see you went with your Dad always cool to do something with him. Hopefully, he enjoys the hobby as much as you do even if it just watching.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

No problem Don. Figured I'd just throw up a little review here.

As to how I became a Michigan fan, it started with the fab five. then after that I just became a Michigan fan. now I'm more interested in following michigan football and collecting michigan football stuff!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

No problem Don. Figured I'd just throw up a little review here.

As to how I became a Michigan fan, it started with the fab five. then after that I just became a Michigan fan. now I'm more interested in following michigan football and collecting michigan football stuff!

Fab Five who would that be Chris Webber, Juwan Howard, Jalen Rose, Jimmy King, and Ray Jackson whoI always forget! Man the memory goes for sure as that a long time ago.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

That would be the fab five!! :)

Well I'll be sure to post up a review from the next show, and maybe this time I'll take my camera.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for taking the time to post your review. It looks like you had fun.
    Steve