Thread: Tutorial Table of Contents
05-05-2008, 04:22 AM #1
Tutorial Table of ContentsSports Card Forum Tutorial Table of Contents
- Building Your Inventory
- Adding Entire Sets to your Inventory
- Tagging Cards in Your Inventory with a Team
- How to Create a Store Template
- How to create categories in your inventory
- How to add Multiple cards from a player to a Personal Collection
- Player Indexing
- Private Messaging (PM) - Guide to communication on SCF through the private message system
- Your Notifications - Check your PMs, friend requests and other features.
- Subscribing to a specific forum - Subscribe to your favorite forums!
- Social Bookmarking - share the best SCF threads with others!
- Guide to Digg - Digg.com is a great way to promote SCF threads and articles.
- Ebay Integration: My Auctions and Default Search - Add your favorite Ebay search and your Ebay auctions to your profile!
- Customize your Profile - Spice up your profile with background images and different text!
- Managing Contacts and Friends - Manage your friend list
- Modifying your signature - Add/modify the text, links or banners that follow each of your thread/post contents.
- Member Profile Tabs - A introduction to the main area of your profile
- User Albums - Add pictures to your own gallery!
- Subscribing/Unsubscribing to Threads - Get notification of any replies to specific threads and/or canceling them.
- Adding Ebay Profile to SCF Posting Profile - Get your Ebay auctions the maximum exposure!
Main Sports Card Forum Features
- Card Inventory Manager - Build a comprehensive inventory of your cards with images
- Trade Manager Tutorial - Use the trade manager to make your purchases, sales or trades official
- Card Search Tutorial - Quick search or basic search the SCF member card database
- Classifieds Tutorial - Basics - Posting your non card items to the classifieds
- Social Groups - Create or join social groups to connect with members with similar interests
- Thread Tagging - Tag your threads to associate them with similar threads
- Card Cash Information and Uses - Card Cash basics
Buying, Selling and Trading
- Putting a Trade in Dispute - Have a problem with a deal? Put it in dispute for the SCF to resolve
- Looking up Older Trades - Need to find an older transaction?
Through the Mail Autograph Database
- Transferring Feedback [VIDEO] - Want to get past the Must Send First rule? Transferring your feedback!
10-11-2011, 07:10 PM #2