Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See storagefindsales's Items on eBay

anyone have a link so my family can know how to identify fraud emails and spam so they dont get scammed for their info or money.They pretty much know if its too good to be true,it probably is but theres all sorts of different ones....any help would be appreciated

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See catsncards61's Items on eBay

Most of those emails contain links to fraudulent websites. I'd recommend the Comodo verification engine I described in my initial post.

anyone have a link so my family can know how to identify fraud emails and spam so they dont get scammed for their info or money.They pretty much know if its too good to be true,it probably is but theres all sorts of different ones....any help would be appreciated

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See storagefindsales's Items on eBay

k,thanks .

Country

I have AVG, and it's great.

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (3)
    Country
    See tiki_tomoka's Items on eBay

i use avast antivirus and love it, also for malware i use malwarebytes also great

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Indianapolis Colts
    See Jeremy12familyguy's Items on eBay

I use Zone Alarm Pro. I paid for upgraded software and I've had no problems ever.

I have the Free Edition. Is the AVG upgrade worth the cost?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Indianapolis Colts
    See Jeremy12familyguy's Items on eBay

I recommend adding CCleaner to the list. It's a great, free tool that cleans out your PC's clutter and also removes deleted/old registry entries. I run this daily. www.ccleaner.com

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I recommend adding CCleaner to the list. It's a great, free tool that cleans out your PC's clutter and also removes deleted/old registry entries. I run this daily. www.ccleaner.com

Yup CCleaner is a great program.
    But if you want a great program. I would recommend Windows Live OneCare. It cost $50 bucks but it's worth it. I got it on Black Friday for half off.

Country
    See count_baseball-e's Items on eBay

My apologies if it's already been mentioned but Glary Utilities is a cool program. It cleans the registry, finds duplicate files, empty folders, is a file shredder...all sorts of stuff.

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Theres is also a great program out there for removing programs, it also delets registry files that were created in that program and completely cleans it off your computer it is called youruninstaller. Daniel

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast