Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See DallasCowboysFanZ's Items on eBay

Frank & Son's So. California FIELD TRIP !!

Hey Everyone..

If you are in the So. California area, and would like to hit Frank & Son's in the next couple of weeks I'd love to hear from you. We can show some SCF spirit and bombard the place. We will take some photos of the group for the site, and just generally get to know each other other than on line.

If you need information on the show it can be found here:

http://www.fs-collectibles.com/

It is the largest and one of the best REGULAR shows in the area. Plan on spending several hours there, and also several dollars as the dealers have pretty good prices. They also do a lot of on the spot trading, so bring some stuff you are looking to deal with.

You can find everything from Magic Cards & Hot Wheels, to Comics and Sports Cards. If their is a collector for it, you will find it here. They also have regular autograph signing guests, and also on site PSA Authentication.

I look forward to hearing from those that are interested... Please post here or PM me and we can work out all the details.

Don

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Don,
    I know a few hockey guys go there as some of the guys from CA go there quite often. If you want just holler and can give you their pm's so you can touch base with them.

P.S. Also, just a note for ya doing this on the showfront. You can do a search field and send a notice out to people in CA to just let them know your going to hit this show. Then at least they get a pm on that note. As I try to do that when I travel to a various state when I do a show. As it always nice to have a few guys and gals come out to hand with ya, trade, etc.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

On our next trip to So Cal I will give you a call and I will try and meet up with you there. I am sure my wife will be thrilled! :-)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See DallasCowboysFanZ's Items on eBay

Sounds like a plan... I look forward to it. //