SCF Card Search Tutorial

As of this tutorial SCF members have over 33,000 cards listed in their inventory. There are several ways to search for the cards you want then use the advanced trade manager to make the trade.

Quick Search
    The first way to search is to use the Quick Search at the top right of the main forum. Select the sport and type in a key word.

In this example I will use Footbal Cards as the category and use "Ladainian Tomlinson" as my search.

I got back 105 cards listed on 5 pages.

You can distinguish the cards by the title, which ones cave images (by the little camera near the title), condition, estimated value and by what is available for trade/sale or PC.

If the search result is too large or you just want to use a narrow search use the advanced search option or Card Search in the navigation bar.

As you can see there are several ways to narrow down your search. To add cards to your inventory system and have them available for search check out our Inventory System Tutorial. To learn how to make a trade with the inventory system check out our Trade Manager Tutorial.

great tutorial. thank you for it.

This tutorial is of great help especially for me. Thanks :)

As a stated newbie at this point, this has helped tremendously.

Thanks for this. :) Great tutorial.