Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
    Much appreciated!!!!

What is the Value for cc, how much is regular for $1?

Head over to the CC Echange forum and see what it currently sales for. That will give you a rough Idea.
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

How can I get that under a banner??

Quote Originally Posted by clutchcrutch View Post
    how did i lose 5cc...i had 0 now i have -5...and how do i get it

I've always wondered how traders put all they collect under their banner.Am I able to do that without a banner??? or is that kinda with it??

Quote Originally Posted by hawk2618 View Post
    I've always wondered how traders put all they collect under their banner.Am I able to do that without a banner??? or is that kinda with it??
    You sure can! Here ya go!

1. Go to the home page of SCF.
    2. Click on User CP on the left of the orange toolbar up top.
    3. On the left of your screen, choose edit signature under Settings and options.
    4. Place text in the text field, insuring you keep it 5 lines or less to stay within SCF Rules.
    5. Click save signature
    6. Trade Happily!

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
    Steve
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

Thank you steve!!!!!! You rock,if i had cc,i'd toss you some :)

collecting REDS,anything vintage ex.or better

also collecting team baseball cards 1960-1984
    1980-81 TOPPS BASKETBALL (any lot size)

Very Helpful.
    ***Always looking for a trade!*** Willing to trade almost anything in my PC for Frank Thomas, or will trade F.T. Dupes for my needs also
    MY TRADE MAP: Hidden Content (There is a mark on the map for each city in which I've made a trade using SCF

I am confused as to why I started with ten dollars card cash and now I am negative 5! I have been on this site only about an hour *Sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Waffles2208 View Post
    I am confused as to why I started with ten dollars card cash and now I am negative 5! I have been on this site only about an hour *Sigh*
    You can check your usage of card cash at the top of the page, below the private message link. You see Card Cash(amount you have) and then a check link. go there and it tells you all your spending and what not.
    If you haven't been here long and not used any, then maybe some sort of site issue.
    Cards and other items available on my Google + page
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Waffles2208 View Post
    Not sure why it went down as there was no inscription but I sent you 5 CC to even it up to zero.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast