Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617 LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Maybe I missed something,but I am still not sure how or where I go to send Card Cash to someone. There are contest entries and sales but I don't know how it is sent. Can someone explain how to send Card Cash? Thanks William

William,
    You see your card cash total in your profile. Whoever you wish to send funds to go to that person cc link like yours and click on it. You can then transfer funds by typing in the amount and then clicking on SUBMIT. Need more help LMK.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

so I just now started getting hip to the Card Cash portion of this site. I had a referral so I had 100.00 card cash. I made 2 offers for cards in the inventory/sale section. How do I track that? like is there a way to see if my offers were accepted, or if I ended up buying it? im really confused as to how that aspect of this works. any tips would be greatly appreciated

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

so I just now started getting hip to the Card Cash portion of this site. I had a referral so I had 100.00 card cash. I made 2 offers for cards in the inventory/sale section. How do I track that? like is there a way to see if my offers were accepted, or if I ended up buying it? im really confused as to how that aspect of this works. any tips would be greatly appreciated

Can you give me a link to the cards you made offers on. I can help once you do that. Thanks!

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

This would help me, thanks for sharing the information...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

If your offers were accepted, you will get a notification via private message.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Any one can see their offers if they click on My Store tab and then click in the section: Buying Sections: Click on the offers: (?) link to see all offer made in the past.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the effort. This would help...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Forgive me if this is a stupid question but how do you decide how much CC a card is worth? I know a lot depends on personal preferences, etc. But if you wanted to use straight up book value, how does CC compare to real cash?

Let's say a card's BV $5.00. How much CC would you say it is worth?

thanks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Forgive me if this is a stupid question but how do you decide how much CC a card is worth? I know a lot depends on personal preferences, etc. But if you wanted to use straight up book value, how does CC compare to real cash?

Let's say a card's BV $5.00. How much CC would you say it is worth?

thanks

There are no stupid questions. You could look in the cc forum and see what people offer cards up for cc for to get a comparison. You will see that cc prices vary.

Also, one can look into the cc store and check out prices.

Some people use a 100 cc per $1 while other use more or less. In truth there no right or wrong answer.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (1499)
    Country

Don't know if this has been asked but on Minis with the a and g backs,206 cycle etc and Numbered would a back picture work better than the front.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617 LastLast